A Hippie Trip to Gokarna | NammaTrip
Weekends | 8PM
Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
About Admire the immaculate beauty of Gokarna with our customizable 2 Nights 2 Days trip to this wonderful coast. Your tour itinerary will start with the exploration of some beautiful attractions on the way to Gokarna and finally, you will dig out the gems of Gokarna. Majorly known as "Tourist Paradise", the location of Gokarna is located on the western coast of India in the coastal belt known as Konkan. The magnificent scenic beauty and the architectural splendors of its temples, churches and old houses have made Gokarna a firm favorite with travelers around the world. But then, Gokarna is much more than just beaches and sea. It has a soul that goes deep into unique history, rich culture and some of the prettiest natural scenery that India has to offer. Much of the real Gokarna is in its exteriors, the beautiful beaches in the hinterland away from the coastal area. We have heard so much about Gokarna and its beaches, splendidly spreading amidst the green nature. A trek through the beaches would create amazing stories of happiness with your loved one. Here is a trekking trip of 2 days to Gokarna from Bangalore after getting picked up from different points in Bangalore on Friday night. The next two days will be filled with so much excitement and adventure. The moderate trek brings you some of the wonderful moments you can ask for.
- Slots for the trip: Usually between 10-20
- Stay: At our cozy Beachside Campsite on sharing basis with neat & clean basic facilities
- Food: 1 Breakfast,1 Lunch,1 Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg)
- Trek difficulty: Easy
- Duration of the Trip: 2 Days/3 Nights
- Where: Gokarna. The beautiful coast of Karnataka
- Trek Distance: 5 kms
- Approximate Trail Type: Stunning Landscape with the sea on one side and a hill on the other
Traveler or Mini-bus with Push-Back seats depending on final numbers (Non-AC)
Starting time: Friday night at 8 PM
Ending time: Monday early morning around 5 AM
Pick up spots: Silk Board, Koramangala Sony World Signal, KTM Mekhri Circle, Yeshwantpur
Check the Pick-Up points Tab below for more information
Every place we visit Cleanliness is our Top Most priority and we expect every participant to follow it. Do not Litter, do not throw trash out in the open. Please keep our nature as beautiful as it is.
- Pick up starts from Bangalore on Friday evening at 08.00 PM
- Quick Freshen up and self-sponsored breakfast at a restaurant.
- Visit the beautiful Viboothi Falls and have a refreshing dip in the water.
- Reach our beach campsite by lunchtime. Have a nice lunch and laze around for a while.
- Trek through the beaches to witness a beautiful sunset.
- Nirvana Cliff
- Heaven Beach
- Walk through the lost road to visit some of the most beautiful and unique beaches of Karnataka.
- Head back to our beach camp by night.
- Delicious dinner will be served. Chill on the beach till late. Indulge in some conversation/music sessions with fellow travelers.
- Wake up in the morning. Freshen up and have some good breakfast.
- Pack your bags, get ready and Laze around the campsite for a while.
- Leave for Mirjan Fort. Explore/Photo-Session at Mirjan Fort.
- Drive towards Om Beach. Chill at one of the shacks and have a nice lunch.
- Hike from Om beach to watch another beautiful sunset at sea.
- Hike ends at Kudle Beach.
- Shop at Flea Market/Relax around for a while.
- When done with, Drive back towards Bangalore,
- Have Dinner on the way. Reach Bangalore by early morning and end this amazing adventure.
Transportation (To & Fro Bangalore)
Accommodation at our cozy Beach-side campsite on a sharing basis - Separate for men & women
Meals - 2 Breakfast, 1 Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg)
Tickets & entry charges to places visited in the itinerary
Trek Leads from NammaTrip
Any personal expenses like snacks, water, etc.
Any kind of insurance Water Sports/Activities
Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Things to Carry
- Small Backpack to carry your essentials
- Water Bottles
- Comfortable clothes. Enough for all days of the adventure. Do carry extra pair of clothes to change into once wet.
- Comfortable Shoes with good grip for hiking
- Torch - to be used at night
- Sweaters/Jacket to bear the cold weather
- Raincoat/Poncho in case of rains
- Slippers/Flip-Flops to walk around the campsite
- Personal Medication Kit (if any)
- Portable Charger/Speakers Cap/Hat/Sunglasses
- Towel/Toothbrush/Soap and other essentials
- Camera/DSLR if interested
- Extra cash for Personal expenses/Meals not included
Pick Up Points
KTM Mekhri Circle
Once you've booked your tickets, we will reach out to you and provide you with more information like exact pick-up times, exact location, coach details and more.
Any changes in Pick Up locations will be notified to the participants 10-12 hrs before the start of the trip.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, we will try our best to provide an alternate feasible. However, a refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
Terms & Conditions
- Our facilities are neat and basic, not luxurious.Our accommodations are many times sleeping bags and Tents, Dormitories, rooms with beds and sometimes just sleeping bags under the glittering sky.
- The average level of fitness is required to participate in the trek. We will not be responsible if any participant is unable to get to the summit due to their own limitations.
- The food provided will be basic delicious Vegetarian food.Non-Vegetarian if mentioned in the itinerary.
- NammaTrip shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry, etc.
- We expect every participant to be responsible about littering. Please keep every place we visit clean.
- You agree to indemnify yourself for the risks involved in the outings varying from destinations to destinations.
- In case of damage or loss of any of the equipment or Items of NammaTrip, the responsible member has to bear the cost.
- We have designated pick up and drop points, make your own arrangements of transports to the desired pick-up point accordingly.
- We may revise the Terms and Conditions from time to time by updating this posting. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted.
- Nammatrip is not responsible if any injuries or accidents occur during the event.
- Any client consuming alcohol, misbehaving, causing delay during the event will be terminated from the event without any prior warning and no refund will be given.
- Such clients should arrange their own transport to the way back, Nammatrip does not hold the responsibility of terminated clients.
- Littering, smoking & consumption of alcohol is banned outdoors or anytime during the trek. We will provide you with a time and place to enjoy your drinks.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer a full refund to all the participants. Cancellation / Refund is done by the third party based on their policies.
We as an Adventure company aim to show you nice people the most beautiful and pristine places in Karnataka.
Preserving the cleanliness & beauty of our beautiful land is our topmost priority.
Go deep into nature
Hike to see the beauty of the sunrise.
Trek to beautiful mountains.
Dip in the beaches of our beautiful coast.
Hike through the mystical rainforest of the Western Ghats.
Come Experience Namma Karnataka
1) Use of face masks and gloves by the trekkers during the entire course of the trek.
2) The batch size will be limited to maintain social distancing. Trekkers must maintain a distance of 5ft among them during the course of the trail.
3) Trekkers must carry a hand sanitizer and use it regularly for their own safety.
4) Every trekker will be asked about their travel history during the last 10 days.If anybody has been in a red zone or has had an alarming travel history,he/she will be asked for covid tests done during the last 5 days and they can then proceed with the booking.
5) If the trekker shows any symptoms during the course of the trip or before, he/she will be advised to abort the trek.
6) The trekkers should not litter/spit/gargle during the course of the trek. They will also be strictly not allowed to share water bottles or any personal items.
7) Before boarding the bus, all the participants and the driver will be screened for temperature and face masks will be provided.
8) The mode of transportation used will be filled upto 70% of the capacity maximum.
9) All required information of the trekkers like Age,Phone Number and Home address will be recorded. A copy of Government Identification of all participants will be taken by us.
10) We will encourage all trekkers to follow respective Covid-19 Social Distancing Guidelines and State Government rules.
11) The trekkers will be made to sign a disclaimer form and made aware of everything they should not do during the trek.
12) The restaurants and hotels we choose for meals/accommodation will be of high hygienic standards and made sure the place is sanitized regularly.
13) All our Outdoor Leaders will be thoroughly briefed with everything that needs to be followed. We will also make sure there are organizers during the trip who will take care of all necessary precautions.
14) Any trekkers showing symptoms will be quickly isolated and will be asked to abort the trek at any time.
15) All the vehicles,restaurants,home stays and equipment used will be regularly sanitized with disinfectants.
Gokarna, Karnataka, India 581326GET DIRECTIONS