Aadyam - The Magic of Theatre!
Discover curated productions of the fifth season of Aadyam and book tickets to a unique theatre experience.
Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
Four years ago, Aadyam, the Aditya Birla Group’s theatre initiative, set out to help preserve and grow the cultural wealth of India. Four years in, Aadyam has staged a total of 190+ shows stemming from 21 plays, spanning varied genres and attracting diverse audiences. This includes India’s first ground-up musical sensation staged at the close of last year - #SingIndiaSing.
Along the way, we’ve also tried to make watching a play an experience. We immerse our audiences in the world that the director has created on stage from the very moment they walk into the venue. The distinct smell of chorizo and refreshing coconut water before you entered ‘Mini-Goa’ in Sunil Shanbag’s Loretta. The live ghazal singers making sure you’re in key by the time you settle down to hear the story of Purva Naresh’s Bandish singers.
We (Aditya Birla Group) have been bringing theatre to people; now we want to bring more people to the theatre. We want people to give theatre a chance, because we know once they're hit with the magic on stage, the magic of theatre, for the first time, they'll find it hard to stay away. With the landmark Season 5 of Aadyam, we aim to initiate the uninitiated to the theatre community. Over the course of the season, we will break down the walls (fourth or otherwise) to allow our audiences a glimpse into ‘everything theatre’. The experience is no longer limited to watching the play. If you’re interested, we’ll be showcasing the elements that are usually invisible behind-the-scenes through our new blog Stage-Write & Aadyam's very own theatre club.
Theatre is a living, breathing art form. We’re all geared to celebrate it with another season of exciting new productions. At the end of the day though, it needs you, the theatregoer, to bring it alive.
Here are all the shows you can watch in Mumbai :
1. Are tickets available at the venue?
Only if we are not sold out. We advise patrons to book in advance as these shows sell out very quickly.
2. Would I be allowed in in-case I am late for the show?
Yes, Late Entry is allowed, however, the auditorium doors are sealed during certain scenes. You will be allowed into the auditorium at the discretion of the organizers. We recommend that you arrive at least 30 minutes prior.
3. Can I go out & come back during the show?
Yes, re-entry is allowed. We do however recommend you try to keep movement in and out of the auditorium to a minimum to ensure that there is minimal disturbance to the actors on stage and your fellow audience members.
4. Do we get specific seat numbers or is it free seating?
Yes, you get to choose specific seat numbers & category while booking.
5. Will there be food & beverages at the venue?
Yes. Refreshments will be available for purchase at the venue. No food or drinks will be allowed inside the auditorium, however.
6. How is the auditorium & seating?
The auditorium is fully air-conditioned with cushioned bucket seats.
7. Are wheelchair ramps or elevator facilities available at the venue?
Yes. We advise you to buy corner seats for the differently abled & senior citizens.
8. Is parking available at the venue?
Limited parking is available at the venue premises. Kindly plan to reach the venue well in advance to avail the same.
9. Can I buy tickets using cash?
Yes, you can buy tickets in cash from the box office counters. The counters will go live at the venue 5 days prior to the show.
10. Do you accept cards for the purchase of tickets?
We accept all debit/credit cards including Master Card, Visa, Maestro, American Express and Diners Card.
11. Can I upgrade my tickets?
Yes, depending on availability only.
12. What is the duration of the play?
It will be 120 minutes + interval.
13. Will I be able to get a refund for the tickets if I do not attend the play?
No refund will be provided for tickets.
14. Can my tickets be transferred?
No, the tickets cannot be transferred.
15. Where can I read the ticketing 'Terms & Conditions’?
All terms & conditions are mentioned in the T&C tab on the event page.
Terms & Conditions
- Right to admission reserved
- Late entry is strictly prohibited
- This ticket admits one person only
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded
- Children below 12 years require a parent/guardian to accompany them to the show. The organizers reserve the right to request audience members with children to leave in the event they cause any form of disturbance to the actors/actresses on stage and/or their fellow audience members
- Show timings are subject to change
- Artist line-up may be subject to change without prior notice
- All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental
- The organizer reserves the right to frisk ticket holders at entry point gates for security reasons
- Cameras, bottles, tins and F&B are not allowed inside the auditorium
- The use of audio and video recording equipment is strictly prohibited
- Smoking within the theatre is prohibited
- Once inside the theatre, cell phones must be switched off
- The organizer or any companies associated with the running of the event do not take responsibility for the loss or theft of any personal belongings
- The Aditya Birla Group or any companies associated with the running of the event do not necessarily endorse, support, encourage, verify, or agree with the script and performance or any comments, opinions or views by any of its talent & cast contracted
- Parking near or at the venue is at the risk of the vehicle owner. Organizers do not hold responsibility for any damage or theft of any vehicles within the stipulated parking premises of the event
- The ticket holder hereby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder`s appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto
Subscribe to receive our newsletter!
Find the best experiences happening out there in your city or enjoy handpicked content while sitting comfortably at home. Paytm Insider is your go-to place to figure out what to do today!
- Unsure if you would be able to go?
Worried your boss may cancel your holiday or your professor may put up weekend lectures? Dont worry, you can easily transfer your ticket to your friend later!
- Going out with friends?
Unlock rewards or cashbacks the next time you are going to an event with your friends. Just use the ‘Buy Together’ option for an event if you see one on its page.
Paytm Insider is a platform that helps you discover and buy the best in events, travel and food in your city. We strive to curate experiences that are worth your time and money, possibly something you have never tried before.
For event organizers
Paytm Insider is built by the same team that created Bacardi NH7 Weekender (us) and we sure know what goes into putting together a great experience. Our technology, marketing and customer support can help you build a community of not just ticket buyers, but also fans.