Sea Sailing at Gateway of India
There is no better way to truly enjoy Mumbai, then to stay out on a sail boat/yacht in the Mumbai harbor.
Come and sail in Mumbai along the beautiful Arabian sea coastline for sailing experience catered to all ages groups. Sailing in Mumbai is an upcoming activity which is growing rapidly among the top outdoor adventures to do in the country.
Enjoy the compact yet the comfortable luxurious feel of a sailing yacht charter in Mumbai aboard this lovely open sailboat. Whether it's your anniversary, birthday celebrations or simply a day out with friends and family, this 2-hour sailing charter in the backwaters of Mumbai is sure to tingle your adventure senses and reward you with a memorable experience.
Ideal for: Couples, Family, Groups, Kids, Tourists
Where: Gateway of India, Colaba
When: All days of the week
Duration: 2 hours
(Note: This is a private sailing experience. The entire boat will be booked for you for the price mentioned above. You will not be sharing the boat with other people.)
07:00 AM to 09:00 AM
09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
11:00 PM to 1:00 PM
02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
04:00 PM to 06:00 PM
06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
08:00 PM to 10:00 PM
WHAT YOU GET
- 1 hour 30 minutes private sailing on a sailboat with a qualified sailor
- 15 mins Motorboat ride from the shore to the sailboat
- 15 mins Motorboat ride from the sailboat to the shore
- Life jackets to use on the boat
CHOOSE YOUR BOAT / YACHT
Sail Boat (2- 4 person) : INR 999/- per person
We need 3 pax to conduct the event
For also provide Private Sailing or Celebrating i.e(Birthday,Anniversary,Date) on Yacht/Sail Boat
*Once amount is transferred please send the transaction id/details via email/Whatsapp.
* If call goes unattended drop a msg alone with your name and event we will get back to you.
*Once Amount paid wont be refund on any Circumstances
*Registration will be accepted ONLY through Phone Call/SMS or WhatsApp
THINGS TO CARRY:
-At least 2 litres of drinking water
-Photo ID card
-Cap, camera, mobiles phones (if required)
-Any personal medicine
THINGS TO KNOW
- Meeting spot: Jetty No. 5 across the road from Taj Hotel Main entrance
- When : It is necessary to arrive at the location 15-30 minutes prior to the activity.
- On the day of the sail : Once your booking is made, you will receive a Whatsapp message/SMS from us a day prior to your sail with contact details of our representative who will receive you on the day of the event.
- Knowing how to swim is not mandatory.
- Life jackets will be provided.
- Sailing is completely dependent on weather conditions (wind speed, tide, etc.). There might be a wait time of 1 hour or more beyond your booking start time. Your return back to the shore might also get delayed by a few hours if the weather conditions are unfavourable. You must cooperate and patiently wait in such situations which are beyond control.
- Bookings may be rescheduled or cancelled if the weather is unfavourable for sailing.
- It is mandatory for each person to carry a govt. approved photo ID (original). You may/or may not be asked to show the same to security officials before sailing.
- Avoid eating heavy food before 1 hour of the event time.
- Avoid wearing high heels
- Since it is going to be windy, dress accordingly
- Other additions like Balloon Decoration, Fruit Champagne, Bouquet and Cake can be arranged for at an additional costing
Cancellation by the participant:
- 20% cancellation charges are applicable if cancelled before 8 or less days
- 50% cancellation charges are applicable if cancelled before 5 or less days.
- If any cancellations are made before the 2 days or less of start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- No refund will be provided in case of traffic/ late arrival.
- Change/cancellation in timing or weather may happen due to Government clearance or bad weather. Adventure Geek will not be liable for the same. In this case, you will get an option to either re-schedule your booking or get a 50% refund.
- As the starting point for sailing is near Gateway of India, bookings may be cancelled last minute if there are restrictions by government authorities, police or defence authorities. In this case, you will get an option to either re-schedule your booking or get a 50% refund.
Gateway of India, Mumbai
Gateway Of India MumbaiGET DIRECTIONS