Adventure Mania - Andheri
Adventure Mania - Andheri
Designed especially for children looking out for a start to their fondness of camping, this Adventure Camp opens up a whole new world for the kids. Imagine a place surrounded by Greens and wilderness, soothing climate topped by chirps of tiny birds and hums of animals! Away from home, but barely away from familiarity, this experience will make your child more independent and fearless! We have ample activities like rock climbing, rappelling, commando bridge, rifle shooting and many more!
Camp Purpose: This camp aims at giving the first time campers a feel of wilderness and adventure sports at a campsite based in the heart of Mumbai. This is the first step for every child who wishes to explore the beauty and fun of the outdoors. This surely marks a child's first step towards independent living away from parents and bonding with peers!
Age Group: 6 to 12 Years
Dates (2019) : 28 Dec to 29 Dec
Charges: Rs. 4,500/- Per Person (Including GST)
- Small group size enabling personal bonding and vigilance.
- The practice of Experiential Methodology, thus creating a Safe Environment for the child to participate and express freely.
- NO COMPETITION throughout the camp, ensuring the kids feel welcome, and do not feel pressurized emotionally or socially.
- Kids are actively involved in the decision making and day planning during the camp stays, thus enabling the kids to take charge of their program, and helping them cope with the consequences of their choice.
- Completely fun and exploration-based camps, whilst giving the kids enough time to bond with fellow participants and enjoy FREE PLAY!
Flying Fox, Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Nature Trail, Commando Bridge, Ladder, Cooperative Games, Tarzan Swing, Yoga, Rifle Shooting, Art & Craft, Pet Care Session.
- Accommodation: AC Dormitories
- Travel: Not Available
- Cost Include: Stay, All Meals, Activities, Entry Charges.
- Cost Doesn't Include Any Personal Expenses.
- Reporting at campsite at 8:30 am.
- 8:45am : Parents Orientation and Briefing
- 9:00am: Breakfast for Kids
- 9:30am - 1pm: Social Contract - to be done by Kshitij Team
- Cooperative Games - to be done by Kshitij Team
- Monkey Crawling
- Animal Care Session
- Nature Trail
- 1:0pm - 1:30pm: Lunch
- 1:45pm - 2:30pm: Rest
- 2:45pm - 3:45pm : Art and Craft
- 4pm - 5pm: Tree Climbing, Ladder
- 5pm - 5:30pm: Snacks
- 5:30am - 6:30pm: Reflective Journal / Cool Books / Sharing Time
- 6:30am-7:30pm : Free Time
- 8:00pm - 8:30pm : Dinner
- 8:30pm - 10:00pm: Movie
- 10:00pm : Lights Out
- 6:30am : Wake Up and Freshen Up
- 7am - 8:00am - Yoga
- 8:00am - 9:00am : Bath Time
- 9:00am -9:30am : Breakfast
- 9:45am - 3:00pm : Safety Brief and Introduction to Gears Climbing, Rappelling, River Crossing, Obstacle Activities, Archery, Rifle Shooting, Flying Fox, Commando Bridge, Lunch.
- 3:00pm: Closing Circle and Pack up
- 4:00pm - 4:30pm - Snacks
- 4:30pm - 4:45pm - Adieu
What to Bring!
Pair of Clothes (Full Track Pants T-Shirts), Luggage Bag, Kshitij Shoulder Bag Safety Pins, Water Bottle, Handkerchiefs, Night Suit, Sports Shoes, Toiletry Pouch, Cap, Sun Screen Lotion, Moisturizer, Dairy Pen, Towel, Extra Pair of Socks, Torch, Sunglasses.
What not to Bring!
Expensive Jewellery, Walkmans or Radio, Mobile Phone, Electronic Games, Gadgets, Junk Food, Cold Drinks, Money.
Terms & Conditions -
Camp cost may be subject to change in case of any change in government taxes or changes in fuel rates*
Group Discounts -
- GROUP OF 5 - 5%
- GROUP OF 10 - 10%
- Prime Membership Discount - 10%