AIB First Draft Presents The Fundamentals of Screenwriting
A one day introductory workshop for aspiring writers and filmmakers.
- What makes writing for the screen different from other forms of writing - prose, plays etc?
- What kind of stories work on film?
- How do you go about developing story ideas?
- How is writing episodic narrative for a show different from writing for a feature film?
- Q & A on the life and profession of a screenwriter and the craft of screenwriting.
About your teacher, Satyanshu Singh:
Satyanshu Singh is a National Award winning filmmaker, writer and professor of cinema. His directorial debut was a Kashmiri short film 'Tamaash' that won numerous awards around the world. His poems featured in Vikramaditya Motwane's 'Udaan' and his lyrics in 'Ferrari Ki Sawaari' and 'Sulemani Keeda'. He has designed and conducted screenwriting courses at Anupam Kher's 'Actor Prepares' and more recently, AIB First Draft, an intensive six-month writers' residency program where ten writers from different parts of the country underwent training under him.
For registration and enquiries contact Rigved at 9920021637
OML Office, Lower Parel, Mumbai
OML Entertainment Pvt. Ltd 242 B, The New Mahalaxmi Silk Mills, Mathuradas Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg Lower Parel, Mumbai - 400013