AIB First Draft: Story Building, Hyderabad
AIB First Draft has been conducting day long workshops on various topics, such as The Fundamentals of Screenwriting, Character Development, and Dialogue Writing. This workshop will focus on Story Building and Plotting.
What you'll learn
- What are the features of a good plot?
- How to make your protagonist's journey dramatic and emotionally fulfilling?
- What are the fundamental concepts behind structuring your film?
- How to use the story's theme and your world-view to weave a meaningful plot?
- Tips and exercises to crack the frustrating second act.
- Q & A on the life and profession of a screenwriter and the craft of screenwriting.
About Your Teacher: Satyanshu Singh is a National Award winning filmmaker, writer and professor of cinema. His directorial debut was a Kashmiri short film 'Tamaash', that won numerous awards around the world. His poems featured in Vikramaditya Motwane's 'Udaan' and his lyrics in 'Ferrari Ki Sawaari' and 'Sulemani Keeda'. He has designed and conducted screenwriting courses at Anupam Kher's 'Actor Prepares' and more recently, AIB First Draft, an intensive six-month writers' residency program where ten writers from different parts of the country underwent training under him.
For inquiries contact mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 9167643943
Hyderabadass Comedy Club, Hyderabad
At Heart Cup Coffee, Plot No.1179, Rd Number 45, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033