Andharban Jungle Trek | Trek and Trails
Andharban, by its name means a dark dense forest. It is a gradual descend trek, where you are already on height and you will descend till end. It is one of the most beautiful trek and lots of things to explore. We will be walking on a ridge offering an awesome view of the Kundalika Valley, Bhira dam and the mountain ranges of Tamhini ghat. Evergreen forest covers you with shade in the first half of the trek (6-8 kms). The trek further descends down in Konkan to reach Bhira (4 kms). The same valley where is the origin of the Kundalika river famous for its white water river rafting.
Andharban Monsoon Trek Event Details
- Type: Valley / Jungle descend trail.
- Range: Mulshi, Pune.
- Base Village: Tamhini.
- Grade: Medium.
- Trek Distance: 13 Km.
- Cost: Rs. 1400/- per person
Andharban Monsoon Trek Event Itinerary
Day 0 - Saturday
23:00 Meeting at Pritam da dhaba, Dadar (East).
23:15 Leave for Andharban trek.
23:30 Chembur Diamond Garden.
24:00 Vashi below main bridge near Vashi Plaza.
00:30 Kalamboli Mcdonalds.
Day 1 - Sunday
Reach Tamhini village and rest in bus till 06.00.
06.00 Wakeup call.
07:30 Starts trek towards Andharban.
11.30 Lunch Break (Pithal Bhakari)- Hirdi plateau.
12:30 Starts trek towards Bhira Dam.
15:30 Reach at Bhira Dam.
16:30 Evening Tea.
17:30 Departure to Mumbai.
22:00 Reaching Mumbai tentatively.
- Please wear proper trek shoes.
- Dadar to Dadar travel by private non-AC vehicle
- 1 Veg breakfast and 1 veg lunch (Pithal Bhakari)
- Treks and Trails India charges
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
Thing to carry
- 2/3 liters of water
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek get cancelled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
Andharban Forest, Pimpri District, Maharashtra 412108.