ASI Archaeological Site Museum, Amravati
The Archaeological Site Museum at Amravati has exhibits dating back to 200 B.C. Andhra Pradesh Tourism takes care of this property and has renamed it Kalachakra Museum and Interpretation Centre. Explore this museum to gain knowledge about the Amaravati School of Art, and be a guest to India's artistic heritage.
Things to see
- A glimpse of Buddha’s life in the galleries
- Amaravati art
- Purnakumbha designs
- Nandishwara, a bull sculpture
- 15 feet tall stupa made by rearranging sculptures
How to get there?
- The easiest way to reach this museum is to travel via Vijayawada.
- To reach Vijayawada by air, the nearest airport is Vijayawada airport.
- The nearest railway station is Vijayawada Junction Railway Station.
- The nearest bus station is Pandit Nehru bus station.
Archaeological Site Museum, Amaravati
ASI Archaeological Site Museum, Amravati, Main Road, Amaravati, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, 522020, Opposite Ambedkar Statue