Basics 2 Advanced Digital Photography Workshop
A comprehensive two-day modular workshop to help you get better at photography
- Familiarise yourself with the fundamentals of photography
- Learn the tricks in composing your image, to make your pictures stand out
- Learn the internal workings of your camera and use the knowledge to your advantage.
- Effectively communicate through your photographs.
Basics 2 Advanced is a unique workshop that is divided into three modules which makes it suitable for anybody to pick the topics they want to learn.
Module 1 & above: For Absolute Beginners & Amateurs
Module 2 & above: For Amateurs who want to improve their skills
Module 3 : For anyone looking to improve their image composition & starting to edit their photos in Lightroom
Module 1 : 10:00 a.m to 02:00 p.m, Saturday
Module 2 : 02:30 p.m to 6:45 p.m, Saturday
Module 3 : 02:00 p.m to 6:45 p.m, Sunday
Things to Note
- Content of these workshops are kid friendly
- High school students & above preferred as content will be technical and will be easier to comprehend. We do concepts such as pin hole camera, bayer sensor pattern, inverse square law which will be a bit steep for primary/middle school level students
- Suggested age group : 14-16 years and above
- Any camera with complete manual control (for shutter, ISO, aperture) - mobile phones do not have a physical-variable aperture and are not suited for the content being covered a telephoto lens is useful for many practical examples (but not an absolute necessity to attend)
- Sculpting Light workshop additionally requires the camera to have a hot-shoe
#355, (2nd Floor), 9th Main, Vidyapeetha Layout, Banashankari 3rd Stage, Vidyapeeta Layout, Banashankari 3rd Stage, Banashankari, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560085GET DIRECTIONS