Be a Fe-money-ist – Webinar
Let’s start the year by being financially educated !!
A workshop on financial planning and money management skills specially designed for today’s women. It is not just a lecture on asking the woman to stop spending and save!! It is a financial remodeling of your behavior with respect to your income, expenses, saving and investing. This workshop is about becoming financially independent and developing the ability to take bold but informed financial decisions. Whether we like it or not, we all have to take such decisions every single day, might as well learn about how to take them right!!
Why should a woman learn about financial planning?
Women are making an impact everywhere as an entrepreneur, an executive, a mother, a parent, a business associates etc by taking bold & smart decisions every day.
Date – 4 April 2020 & 5 April 2020
Time – 10 am – 12 pm
(Webinar will be conducted in 2 parts across Saturday & Sunday)
1. Wealth Cafe Activity Workbook during the Workshop
2. Know your ‘Risk Profile’ Activity.
3. 12 Week Actionable Emails for your personal finance.
4. Videos of the webinar will be shared
Part 1 – 4 April 2020 – Saturday – 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Introduction – Never Have I ever
- Who manages your money?
- Credit Cards – Let’s face it
- How to pay yourself first
- Introduction to Investing – Asset Classes
- Risk & Return
- Why should you Invest
- Last Half hour – Q&A round
Part 2 – 5 April 2020, Sunday – 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Miracle of Compounding
- Charting out a ‘boring’ Investment Action Plan
- Asset Allocation & When to sell
- Term Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Insurance is not an Investment
- Emergency Fund
- Know your inheritance laws
Developing good money management skills allows you to take things in your hands and bridge this gap. Having money gives you independence and power. Wealth creation is the road to true equality.
SIP-M of Money by Wealth Cafe’