Beach Camping Alibaug
Saturdays | 4PM
Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
Take Me To The Beach Camping @ Alibaug
Camping Movie Under The Sky
Have you ever fancied the idea of watching a movie with your family and friends on the big screen while lying on a beach under a star-lit sky?
You can ditch air-conditioned halls and the usual popcorn and colas and have lip-smacking dinner around a bonfire and watch your favourite movie.
Enjoy a great night out under the stars with your family and friends with our Camping and Outdoor Movie Night!
About the place:
Revdanda beach is a clean, deserted and peaceful beach, perfect for swimming, sunbathing and camping. The clear water and pristine sand of the beach set the perfect mood for relaxation. And if in case you feel like doing more, then you can have fun with some water sports, play beach volleyball or frisbee.
In the night, you can see the starry sky, light up a bonfire and just chill out with your fellow campers.
Movie: Uri: The Surgical Strike.
- Live Acoustics
- Avengers Endgame
- Movie Screening by the beach.
- Beachside Camping Under The Stars
- BBQ (Veg/Non-Veg)
- Tent Stay with proper Bedding
- Fun Games
- Night Walk on the beach
- The tent's pitched on the beach itself.
- Tents will have mattresses, bedsheets, and blanket.
- The location has proper built bathroom and washrooms.
05:00 pm:- Reach the campsite on your own.
On Arrival Refreshment Juice. Our organizer team will provide you with 1-litre purified water.
Freshen up and Have soulful snacks with Garma Garam Tea/Coffee.
05:30 pm:- Icebreaker round. Settle down and enjoy the sun setting from the Beachside Camp. The place is all-time best for nature photography. You may enjoy indoor games such as carrom, badminton, volleyball or one can just relax and unwind in hammocks until sunset.
07:00 pm:- Enjoy the experience of cooking the Barbeque for yourself (Veg/Non-veg). We'll guide you for the same.
07:30 pm:- Its time to move and groove to the beats of Music.
09:30 pm:- Unlimited Delicious dinner (Veg/N-veg/Jain) will be served prepared by locals with traditional Indian cooking style.
10:00 pm:- And finally, the most waited moment to counter the chill around sizzling, hot and burning campfire with an awesome live acoustic session by the beach! And this experience will be locked forever accompanied by loads of fantastic memories!
11:30 pm:- Settle down for the movie screening.
End the day nearby a beach under the open sky & Enjoy sleeping in Tent. ( Foam mattress will be provided)
07:00 am:- Wake up around 7 am and enjoy the chillness of the air. Freshen up and have breakfast by 9 am which will be simple and tasty.
08:00 am: A hot cup of tea and tummy full breakfast with the sight of alleviating beach is a just perfect weekend treat!!
08:00 am - 09:00 am: Enjoy the pleasant morning along the beachside, play games, take a dip into the sea or one can go for the water sports activities.
Please Visit us Again
We thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you. Do visit us again. We wish you all the best for the journey
- Welcome Drink & Snacks
- Unlimited Dinner
- Tent Stay (Blanket and Pillows)
- Movie Screening
- Live Acoustics Session.
- Breakfast (On Day 2)
- extra meals cold drinks.
- Water sports adventure activity.
- Anything not mentioned above.
- Confirmation only after full payment on first come first serve basis.
- register at earliest and book your seats in advance!
- Booking is non-refundable.
- Note entry will be confirmed only after the full payment.O convert case
Things To Carry:
- Extra pair of clothes.
- Beach mat (optional).
- Toiletries (towel, toothbrush. toothpaste, etc).
- Personal medication.
- Music instruments (optional), camera (optional), slippers, long pants, long t-shirts/shirts, socks, warm clothes, water bottle (to refill).
Things to do around:
- Visit the Revdanda Beach fort. You can go beach walking to the fort.
- Korlai beach fort is a must-visit location. You get to see a 360-degree birds-eye view of the adjacent beaches. It is a 20 mins drive from the campsite.
- Get your volleyball/football/cricket gears to enjoy at the beach.
- Go for beach walks on this long & empty beach.
- You can also check out the water sports activity which happens on the other end of this beach.
- Watch the perfect sunset.
- Roast some BBQ at the campsite
- Enjoy the bonfire in the evening
How to Reach Campsite:
From Mumbai: You can catch a ferry boat from Gateway of India to Mandwa jetty. From Mandwa jetty a bus will take you to Alibaug (bus fare is included in your ferry ticket). From Alibaug you can catch a rickshaw directly to the campsite.
From Pune: You can catch a bus directly to Alibaug. From Alibaug you can catch a rickshaw directly to the campsite.
For people travelling via their private vehicle, a google location will be shared in their confirmation email. This can be used to navigate to the campsite.
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is cancelled 10 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- If the booking is cancelled 6 days before the event date then no refunds will be given, but 50% of the booking amount will be compensated for the next event.
- No show = No refund.
Frquently Asked Question
1. Is alcohol allowed?
- We do not serve/supply alcohol but you can carry your own stuff.
2. Is the campsite safe for women?
- The campsite is completely safe for women & children. The campsite staff is present at the campsite at all times to assist you.
3. Will the food be enough & can I order if I need more?
- The food we provide is in a very good quantity & does not fall short. In case you want to order something extra it can be done by paying at the campsite directly.
4. How is the mobile network at the campsite?
- The mobile network is good for calling. Data network is average.
5. Are there wild animals nearby?
- There are no wild animals around.
6. Are unmarried couples allowed?
- Camping is meant for all to experience hence we do not have any such restrictions.
7. Are the washrooms clean?
- As camping is an outdoor activity, the washrooms are cleaned & maintained regularly.
8. Who are the staff at the campsite?
- The staff at the campsite are locals who manage & maintain the Isn't. They will be there throughout your stay to assist you. We believe camping is best experienced when you get to know the locals & their culture.
9. Is transport included?
- Yes, included depending on the package you Book.
Morapada, Rewas Road, 6km/20 min from Mandwa JettyGET DIRECTIONS