Beach Camping - Rewdanda | Wandering Souls
Learn to Pitch tents, bonfire night, BBQ & dinner, dip in sea, Beach side camping, travel stories etc
What could be better than camping and spending some time outside dipping in the sea? Join us for a night with campfire, laughter and fun under the stars at the Revdanda beach, Alibaug. Barbecue on the campfire, a swim in the sea, the sound of ocean waves putting you to sleep, watching a beautiful sunset or waking up to a breath taking sunrise… What could you ask for, besides more time?
Get ready for an amazing weekend involving a lot of water, sand and fun!
Day 1 -
- 13:00 hrs - Pick up from Mumbai in our Private Vehicle
- 16:30 hrs - Reach Campsite, have some snacks and welcome drink, a brief round of introduction(Those who are coming by their own vehicle can directly meet us here)
- 17:00 hrs - Learn how to pitch a tent and then pitch your own tent.
- 18:30 hrs - Relax on the beach, explore the area, play games, witness a beautiful sunset from the campsite
- 19:00 hrs - Prepare for a fun-filled night under the sky, let the Arijit Singh in you come out, play a few games, share stories, make new friends and enjoy the campfire
- 20:30 hrs - Enjoy barbeque, have delicious local cuisine for dinner under billions of stars
- 23:30 hrs - Off to the tents for a sound sleep (For those who are very sleepy :P). Day Ends
Day 2 -
- 07:00 hrs - Wake up call, get refreshed by a hot cup of tea and enjoy a beautiful sunrise
- 07:30 hrs - Take a dip into the Arabian Sea
- 09:00 hrs - Have Breakfast
- 09:30 hrs - Pack up your tents and belongings
- 10:30 hrs - Say your goodbyes with a promise to meet again, leave for Mumbai. This brings us to the end of our trip, Or rather just the beginning.
- Transport from Mumbai till Campsite & back
- BBQ (veg/non-veg) limited
- Evening Snacks, tea and Dinner on Day 1
- Breakfast & Tea on Day 2
- Accommodation in Tents on Double/Triple Sharing basis
- Expertise and Guide charges
- Wash Room facility
- Anything other than the above-mentioned things
Things to Carry
- Identity Proof
- Torch, mosquito repellant
- Bedsheet / Pull Over / blanket /Sleeping Bag (Mats & blankets would be provided with the tents)
- Jackets/woollens as it might get cold in the evening and morning.
- Cap, Camera
- Personal care stuff, medicines which you require usually
- Basic Washroom facility available at campsite
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery.
- A planned activity or programs may be cancelled or revised depending on the weather or any other unavoidable circumstances
How will you contact me once I register?
We will be mailing you the details a day or two before the event. We will also create a WhatsApp group a day before the event
What is the age limit for this camp?
The age limit for the trek is 18 years with no upper limit. Participants below the age of 18yrs need to be accompanied by a guardian
Can I come alone?
Yes, many of our participants are solo travellers.
Is it safe for a female solo traveller?
It is completely safe for a female solo traveller as our representatives will be there with you all the time.
Moreover, most of our event have 60% female participation.
Can I Bring my Car?
Yes, you can drive till the campsite
Will there be parking?
Parking is available at the campsite
Are washrooms available at the campsite?
Yes, basic washroom facility available at the Campsite
Would I get cellular connectivity?
Limited connectivity at the campsite
What type of food will I get?
Locally cooked meals
What if I have a medical emergency?
We will carry first aid kit with us. If the problem increases, with the help of local villagers we will quickly get you to closest medical attention possible.
What kind of clothing we need to wear?
Comfortable clothes and spare clothes for a dip in the sea
- Free Cancellation till 7 days before the event (Online Booking convenience fee would be deducted)
- Cancellation charge of 15% would be deducted from the booking if cancelled 2 days before the event
- No refund would be granted if cancelled within 2 days of the event
Revdanda Campsite, Alibaug
Revdanda Campsite, Alibaug