Camping and Rafting in Rishikesh | Justwravel
Rishikesh, the spiritual & adventure capital of India is known for white water Rafting, cliff jumping, temples, cafes, Beatles Ashram. For the coming long weekend, we will be covering several adventure activities, and also sightseeing tour of Rishikesh will be done
Explore the lanes of Rishikesh, Beatles Ashram, Ghats, the shoreline of Ganges.
Bushwalking along the river and jungle strip is highly recommended for your holiday’s experience. A small jungle trail would take you to the river which is a perfect setting for swimming, relaxing & chillaxing. The natural surrounding around our camp ensures your peace and freedom for which you have come from a far-off distance. And, when you see off from here, you feel rejuvenated and tempted to visit us again.
Day 0 : Meet at Akshardham Metro Station .Start journey to Rishikesh
- Meet the group at Akshardham metro station , outside Haldiram around 10 PM. Our Trip Lead will be at Akshardham metro station. After the initial introduction, we start our Trip to Rishikesh.
Day 1 : River Rafting and evening Hike
- We take an early morning stop at Haridwar, Ganga Ghat.Witness the aarti at the ghat and continue our journey to Rishikesh Campsite.
- Check in at the campsite, have tea & breakfast and relax for a while. Leave for River Rafting.
- Lunch at the campsite. During the evening, a small hike to Ganga river from our camp. and return to the campsite.
- Bonfire + evening snacks. Dinner at the campsite.
Day 2 : Rishikesh Tour and Departure for Delhi
- After breakfast we leave for Rishikesh sightseeing. Ram Jhoola, Beatles Ashram , local market, and cafes.
- Spend some time in Rishikesh and post lunch we leave for Delhi.
- Reach Delhi by late evening.
- Tour Ends
Meals during Stay at Camp (4 Meals(2 Bf + Lunch + Dinner)
Camp Stay on twin/triple sharing Basis
Bonfire + evening Snacks on Day 1
Travel from Delhi to Delhi
17kms Rafting in Rishikesh from Shivpuri, Body Surfing, Cliff Jumping
Body Surfing, Cliff Jumping
Any alcoholic/ aerated/ packaged drinking water
Any entry fees
Travel insurances and tips
Any expenses of personal nature, incidental or medical expense etc
Any expenses incurred due to exigencies or force majeure
Any services that are not mentioned in the inclusions column.
Things To Pack
Down Jacket (Main jacket)
Tshirt or Fleece
Extra pair of Socks
Rucksack (At least 40L)
Mufflers/ Neck Warmer
Extra pair of Clothes
First Aid Kit
*Add extra thermal layers and sweater during the winter season