Camping And Trekking At Meesapulimala
When was the last time you had an intense sense of achievement,that you had tried really hard to achieve something-and achieved it in the end.The ultimate chance to test your willpower!
Located at a significant altitude of 8,661 feet in the Idukki district of Kerala, Meesapulimala is a trek through eight hills, passing through the shared border of Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
What’s so special about this place?
- It is one of the UNESCO world heritage sites.
- A unique oppurtunity to test your endurance with the 21 km long trek!
- Camp at a height of 6000 ft where electricity is generated using a micro turbine!
- Great food and that too in surplus quantity!
- The visual treat for your eyes arranged by mother nature is simply the BEST!
What will I do there?
- Trek the second highest peak and conquer it!
- Campfire in the chilly night before the trek.
- Sleep at cosy tents in the wild.
Any special facilities?
-Pickup from Cochin.
-Jeep drive from Munnar to the base camp.
- Wi-Fi connection is unavailable, mobile network is scarce, but the washrooms will make sure you don’t miss nature’s call.
- The sleep in cosy tents are made more cosier with sleeping bags.
- Practice your singing skills so you can sing along with the group around the campfire.
- Be prepared to walk the 21 km trek.
- Sunscreen, caps, sunglasses because the top of the mountains are barren.If its not sunny,then surely it gonna rain. Be prepared.
- Come with a mind to make maximum memories that you would cherish.
Backpack with sturdy straps and supporting frame. Wear comfortable clothes and trekking shoes. Also carry a jacket as it would be cold. Take along extra pair of clothes/pair of socks/water bottles/sun cap/plastic covers/toiletries/Raincoats. Snacks like chocolates/biscuits could be taken with you. Be prepared as it would rain!
What all is included?
Evening Tea Dinner Breakfast Packed Lunch Camping Tent Accommodations Camping Lights Sleeping Bags Bonfire Mineral water Transportation
What is excluded from the package?
Lunch on the first day and Dinner on the second day. Any kind of personal expense / insurance. All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks and bad weather Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the "Inclusions" column above
What all amenities does the campsite provide?
High quality tents, sleeping bags
Flexible : 90% refund up until 5 days prior to course date Moderate : 70% refund up until 5 days prior to course date Strict: 50% refund up until 5 days prior to course date
If you have any queries you can contact our support : Support website or shoot us a mail at: email@example.com
09:00 am: Start off from Cochin 02:00 pm: Reach the Forest Office 04.00 pm: Arrive at the camping place 07;00 pm: Campfire followed by dinner
08:00 am: Breakfast 09:00 am: Start the trek 01:00 pm: Have packed lunch 05:00 pm: Reach back after the trek 06:00 pm: Start back to Cochin 09:00 pm: Reach Cochin
Kannan Devan Hills, Tamil Nadu 685616