Stay & Camping If You're Headed to BACARDÍ NH7 Weekender, Meghalaya
The venue for BACARDÍ NH7 Weekender 2018, Meghalaya is the gorgeous Festive Hills, Thadlaskein. Here are some curated stay and camping options for you!
BACARDÍ NH7 Weekender 2018, Meghalaya is coming! With a fantastic lineup featuring Poets of the Fall, Switchfoot, Guthrie Govan and Meghalaya’s own Tipriti Kharbangar, along with a gorgeous setting at the Festive Hills, Thadlaskein, it promises to be a memorable 4th Weekender in the North-East.
To make things easier for festival fans, Insider.in has put together a curated a list of camping and stay options, which will keep getting updated. There will be accommodation to suit all budgets, types and group sizes: From camps a few minutes from the venue, to comfortable hotels in Shillong where a shuttle will take you to (and from!) the festival venue. (Get shuttle tickets here)
HOTELS IN SHILLONG
There are several comfortable hotels - to suit all budgets and group sizes - in Shillong, from where an official Bacardi NH7 Weekender Shuttle will get you to (and from) the festival venue! Comfortable beds after a day of intense moshing? Some good breakfast to give you enough energy for hours of dancing? Sounds like a plan.
Explore all hotels:
- In Shillong: OYO Rooms | Booking.com | Airbnb | Google
- SRGT Parking Lot or Bus Terminal: OYO Rooms | Airbnb | Google
- Madanryting: Airbnb | Google
- Nongthymmai: OYO Rooms | Airbnb | Google
- Fire Brigade: OYO Rooms | Google
- Dhanketi: OYO Rooms | Airbnb | Google
- Malki Point: OYO Rooms | Airbnb | Google
- Barik: OYO Rooms | Airbnb | Google
- Shillong Club: OYO Rooms | Airbnb | Google
Please note: SRGT Parking Lot or Bus Terminal is the only pick-up point. The rest are drop-off points - not pick-up. All Shuttle points are 50-55 km from the venue by road.
Please note: These are not official camps organized by Insider.in or Bacardi NH7 Weekender or its official partners. Consequently, the companies do not handle the booking (online or otherwise) or customer support for these services. This is only a curated list of third party service providers - vetted for accuracy as much as possible - listed here to make it easier for festival attendees. If you are considering booking one of these services, please use due diligence and contact the respective camp organizers directly.
Camp Zingaros by Discover Northeast
With fine decor and premium facilities, Camp Zingaros is a fabulous option to consider for accommodation. It’s billed as the Happiest campsite, for the Happiest Music Festival!
₹2000 Per Person Per Night
- Breakfast for 2 days
- 2-men sharing tents, Sleeping bags, sleeping mats and air pillows.
- Electricity source with charging points (Specific time slots will be allotted at the campsite)
- Clean and hygienic toilets and bathrooms with running water
- Luggage Room
- 24-hour water supply
- Camp fire
- Campsite jam sessions with local musicians.
- Individual Tents will be available at an additional charge.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Excess stay & meals due to bad weather conditions/strikes, resulting in flight delays or any other form of transport
- The organizers reserve the right to withdraw all services and evict any camper without refund at any time if the actions are deemed to be in violation of camp rules.
- Check out time is 12:00 hours.
- Only campers registered with Discover Northeast are allowed at the campsite. If you intend to bring a guest, you have to notify Discover Northeast in advance and a decision will be taken accordingly.
- All guests must have government authorized valid Identity Card to check in.
- Guests are requested to respect the local traditions and customs.
- Discover Northeast does not take responsibility for any refund arising out of any natural or man-made calamities that may occur.
- Discover Northeast won’t be responsible for loss and damage of goods belonging to the guests.
- Any damage to tents, sleeping bags, pillows or any other material belonging to Discover Northeast in the campsite is subject to full payment of the product MRP with an additional cost of Rs. 500/- for every item towards procurement charges.
- Cancellation policy
- 45 Days prior to arrival: 75% refund
- 26- 44 Days prior to arrival: 50% refund
- 5- 25 Days prior to arrival: 10% refund
- Less than 5 Days prior to arrival: 0% refund
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone / Whatsapp: +91 9435593099 / +91 8876224307 (Manash Jyoti Chetri) / +91 8860320887 (Neepjyoti Gogoi)
- Website: http://discovernortheast.in/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DiscoverNortheastIndia7/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/discover.northeast/
Highwinds Pine Yard
Sleep beneath the pine trees during this Bacardi NH7 Weekender! Located in a pine grove adjacent to the stunning Thadlaskein Lake, the campsite offers a secure and hygienic accommodation for those who want to experience nature without leaving behind modern needs.
Located opposite the Box Office (1 min walk) | Location on Google Maps
Secure gated resort
High quality tiled bathrooms (hot water 24/7)
Early bird pricing till Sept. 30
- 2 & 4 person tents @ ₹2000/- per person per night for two nights
Pricing post Sept 30
- 2 & 4 person tents @ ₹2500/- per person per night
- Male and female dormitories @ ₹1500/- per person per night.
- Bring your own tents @ ₹1200/- per person per night.
Mattresses, Pillows & Blankets to be provided. Except for BYOT
- Phone: +919999627028
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/highwindspineyard/
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/highwindspineyard
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Please carry a valid ID proof
- Rules of the campsite to be adhered to
Camp Finderbridge is located two minutes by foot away from the NH7 Weekender Box Office and is right in front of the parking area. The campsite is surrounded by evergreen pine trees and the scenic hills of Meghalaya. Finderbridge will provide local jamming sessions and live music with some talented artists, delicious barbeques and meals and bonfire turning it into a weekend to remember.
Infront of NH7 Car Parking Area, Thadlaskein, Jaintia Hills, Meghalaya. Google Map Link
2nd Phase early bird discounts, valid till 30 Sept 2018
- 1 Night - Rs.2200 per person
- 2 Nights - Rs. 4200 per person
- 3 Nights - Rs. 5200 per person
- Group Discount: of Rs.400 per person (Minimum 10 people)
- BYOT(Bring your own tent) per person: Rs.1500 per night including breakfast.
Twin Sharing Tents, Complimentary Breakfast, Hygienic Toilets, (Separate for Gents and Ladies) Bathrooms and Changing Rooms, Warm Sleeping Bags, Sleeping Mats, All time protected Locker Room, Barbeque, Help Desk, Common Lobby, Ethnic Beverages, Bonfire, Car Pick Up and Drop Facility Available ,Local Sightseeing Services, 24-hour water and electricity supply, Mobile Charging Points, Camp Kitchen & Open Restaurant to offer you delicious meals and many more creative attractions. (Lunch & Dinner is exclusive of the package)
Transportation Services on Sharing Basis:
1. Pick up and Drop from Guwahati Airport or Guwahati City
Small car (Eon/Dzire/Indigo/any Sedan):Rs.5,000 per vehicle.
Innova/Xylo: Rs. 6,000 per vehicle.
2. Pick up and Drop from Shillong :
Small car (Eon/Dzire/Indigo/any Sedan):Rs.3,500 per vehicle.
(AC charges excluded)
Sightseeing Packages : (Destinations in between Jowai To Dawki)
One Day : Rs.2000 per person
(Includes transportation, All Toll, Tax, Parking, Fuel, Driver charges )
How to book:
We are accepting online payment methods (Paytm and Tez).
- Phone : +91-6000716801 / +91-8638261056
- WhatsApp : +91-9787191300
- Instagram : www.instagram.com/finderbridge
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/2283352688403272/
- Website : http://www.finderbridge.com/events/nh7-weekendermeghalaya/
- Finderbridge reserves the right to withdraw all services and evict any camper without refund at any time if the actions are deemed to be in violation of camp rules.
- Check out time is 11:00 hours.
- Slot at the campsite will be confirmed only upon receipt of full payment.
- All guests must have government authorized valid Identity Card during the time of check in.
- Finderbridge does not hold any responsibility for refund arising out of any natural or man-made calamities that may occur.
- Finderbridge won’t be responsible for loss and damage of goods belonging to the guests.
- Any damage to tents, sleeping bags, pillows or any other material belonging to Finderbridge in the campsite is subject to full payment of the product MRP with an additional cost of Rs. 1000/- for every item towards procurement charges.
- As per the conditions of the programme, Rs. 200.00 will be fortified on account of communication charges and in addition, the organizers will levy the following cancellation charges on Total Programme Fees:
- Before 30 September : 70% refund
- Before 15 October : 50% refund
- Between 16 October - 30 October: 0% refund
Create memories under the stars, in the company of friends around bonfires with HillTribe Adventures for your NH7 Weekender: Happiest Music Festival Camping in Mesmerizing Meghalaya! Yet again, the most afforable campsite of all returns - with more adventures and outdoor activities for our Weekender-going friends.
5 minutes from the festival venue. Location on Google maps.
Lodging details & rates:
Camping rates (Early Birds offers:
- ₹500/- per person per night for pitching you own tent.
- ₹1400/- per person for 1 night
- ₹2500/- per person for 2 nights
- ₹3000/- per person for 2 nights (on Luxury or Mongolian tent)
NH7 extended packages:
Facilities and other information:
- ₹5000/- per person for 4 nights stay in NH7 campsite (1st to 4th Nov.). All meals included. Package is for those who wants to arrive early and stay longer.
- NH7-Cherrapunjee package: ₹7000/- per person for 4 nights. Package is for the outdoor lovers who wishes to seek more adventures from the NH7 trip and explore our Mesmerizing Meghalaya! Package includes River-side camping, kayaking, hiking, angling, etc.
Facilities & Amenities:
- Tents available: 2men, 3men, 4men tents sharing, Luxury tent (4 persons) and Mongolian tent (10 persons)
- Blanket and camping mat provided
- Complimentary breakfast for all campers
- 5 mins walk to/from NH7 box office.
- 24 hrs water and electricity
- Camp lockers and security
- Traditional food and beverages at campsite
- Separate toilets and bathrooms for ladies and gents
- Parking space
- Campsite jamming, bonfires, leisure activities, games and competitions to keep you pumped up
- Motorcycle & Car rental services for local sightseeing (available on prior information)
For more information / booking please visit:
- Website: www.hilltribeadventures.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/267469553863444
- Contact: +918259820300, +917630963118
From verdant mountain ranges to crystal clear lakes, northeast India abounds in natural beauty enough to soak in a lifetime. We at encamp adventures thrive to give you that nature fix, to restore your faith in limitless , uninterrupted adventure. Our adventure led camping action are specially curated to give you a taste of the most flat-out- gorgeous spot of good old-fashioned mother nature in each and every destination you decide to plonk in. Going off-grid doesn't have to mean ditching comfort, we will make sure to give you the best outdoor experience you can ask for!
Distance: Just a hillock away from the NH7 Weekender main event site <100m (approx) with a private water stream! Google Maps link.
Early bird offer till 25th September 2018: 10% off
Facilities included in the camping packages are:
- Complimentary: Breakfast, lunch and dinner (Indian, Continental & Chinese)
- 24-hours water & electricity (Conditions apply)
- Private river stream at the campsite.
- Concrete & hygienic bathrooms and toilet.
- In-house DJ
- Six Hammocks & books available for your leisure time.
- First Aid
- Locker facility
- Jam sessions - Explore diversity with different genre of music
- Bonfire - Learn more about the evolution of fire.
- Exclusive family area (if required)
- Trail the woods - Explore with us beyond the festival
- Exclusive area can be curated for larger group of 15 and above.
Paid Facilities include :
- Roasted and tandoori food items
- Sight-seeing all around Meghalaya
We have a variety of packages for you to select from:
Camping + Food + Basic amenities like water supply, electricity, locker facilities, clean & hygenic bathrooms, live kitchen & more.
- 2D/1N- ₹2,299/pax
- 3D/2N - ₹4,499/pax
- 4D/3N - ₹6,199/pax (Optional for anyone arriving or departing a day before/after)
3D/2N Camping + Travel (Ghy - Ghy) + Event Passes + Inclusions
A 7 day all inclusive trip to explore Cherrapunji - Dawki - Laitlum - Mawlynnong - Nongriat - Jowai + 3D/2N Camping + Travel (Ghy - Ghy) + Event Passes: Rs 25,000/pax
Bring Your Own Tents (BYOT) - Rs 1,599/pax per day (includes tent space + breakfast + lunch + dinner + toilet facilities + locker facility + bonfire)
BYOT without food: ₹800/pax per day
Please note: Event Passes means event tickets for Bacardi NH7 Weekender. For any doubts, please contact the organizer below.
How to book:
We have the following payment option available:
3. Payment invoice link
4. Account transfer
- Phone: +91 9643182259 / +91 822377683 / +91 8876428769
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/encampadventures/
- Instagram: @encampadventures
- We request you to not get involved in any activities which violates the decorum of the campsite. The organizers reserve the right to withdraw all of your services and will deeply regret having to ask you to leave the campsite in such cases. Your decency shall be our pride.
- Check-in time is 11:00 hours and Check out time is 12:00 hours.
- The organisers holds the right to change the price, venue and facilities with or without any prior intimation to the guests, if they feel it’s best for all.
- The organizers are in no way obligated/responsible for any refund arising out of any natural or man made calamities which are beyond our control.
- We welcome your friends but request you to inform us in advance and bear the responsibility for any untoward activities that they might indulge in.
- Kindly carry a valid ID proof and a payment receipt while entering the campsite. We are fine with mobile receipts.
- Go green - Please consider this before printing any email or attachments.
- Tents are on sharing basis equipped with sleeping mats and bags.
- In case of any damages caused by the guest the cost of the product will have to be borne by the guest with an extra Rs 500/- as purchase arrangements.
While it would make us feel sad if you have to cancel your stay with us due to unforeseen situations we can understand that life can be unpredictable at times and we hope that you would give us a chance to serve you at your convenience in the future
In case of cancellations, please drop a mail at email@example.com
- If you cancel before 1st Oct'18 we will refund 70% of the cost only
- If you cancel between 1st Oct'18 - 15 Oct'18 we will refund 50% of the cost only
- If you cancel between 15 Oct'18 - 25 Oct'18 we will refund 20% of the cost only
- Cancellation post 25 Oct'18 is non-refundable.
Get official shuttle tickets here!
Get tickets for Bacardi NH7 Weekender Meghalaya below!
The information provided here is sourced from the internet / supplied by the organizers. While Insider has tried to cross-verify and put out info as accurately as possible, it is not liable for wrong info given by organizers. Please do check reviews and speak to organisers before booking.
Subscribe to receive our newsletter!
Find the best experiences happening out there in your city or enjoy handpicked content while sitting comfortably at home. Insider is your go-to place to figure out what to do today!