Chand Baori, Abhaneri
The Chand Baori located in the Abhaneri village is a stepwell built over a thousand years ago. It was originally built for water harvesting during the 8th & 9th century and has 3500 steps arranged in perfect symmetry. While the stairs enclose the water on three sides, the fourth side has a three-storey pavilion that is fitted with beautiful structures. Witness the geometric beauty of this 64 feet deep well which has about 13 floors. Book tickets now!
Things to see
- The precise pattern of the well that seems like a magical maze.
- The three-storey pavilion
- The perfect symmetry of the structure.
How to get there?
The Chand Baori is about two hours drive from the city of Jaipur.
- You can take a train to Bandikui junction and then avail an auto to the location.
- Abhaneri bus stop is the nearest bus stop about 6.4 km away.
- Jaipur Sanganer Airport is the nearest airport to the Chand Baori.
Baori at Abhaneri
Chand Baori, Abhaneri, Abhaneri, Abhaneri, Dausa, Rajasthan, 303326GET DIRECTIONS