Christmas Eve at BandCamp
December 24 - 25 | 4 PM
Christmas is in the air and what better way to experience it than experiencing the magic firsthand with a bonfire, the stars in the sky and live music.
Music Nights at BandCamp is our fun way of taking you out of the city hustle on a Saturday night and experience great live music in the middle of nature. There is a naturally sculpted amphitheater at the campsite that serves as the perfect spot to lay back and count stars while listening to the bands play your favorite tunes. The music ranges from indie, blues, to rock and pop.
There will also be bonfires, a barbeque, long walks, and some great food! The campsite has huge grounds plus there’s hammocks, books, and games to ensure that there is something for everyone.
About The Site
- A stone’s throw away from the city (clock says 60 mins!), BandCamp is located off Gorai beach. The layout is such that you can enjoy nature and have your privacy even though it’s a bustling campsite. Expect tents, sleeping bags and camping goodies, unwind in the main area or walk around the fishing village down to the sea anytime.
- Since Uttan is a coastal town (home to the Koli community), meals are freshly made by locals. Sundown brings with it a pre-gig BBQ and beer that sets the mood for the rest of the evening.
- BandCamp is best suited for groups, solo campers, corporates, couples and pets. Basically, everybody! You can even attend movie nights or weekend workshops on capoeira, photography, fitness, poetry and so on.
Sneek Peek: BandCamp
Artist 1: Shanay Shah
Artist 2: Vernon Noranha
What You Will Get
- 1 spacious tent for two
- Foam Mattress
- 1 Sleeping bag per person
- 1 Solar lamp per tent
- White Collar Hippie Goodie bag
- Evening- tea, coffee
- A super Barbeque and Dinner [ Veg, Non Veg & Jain Options ]
- Everything edible on the breakfast table
- Chips, biscuits and other munchies all day
- Band performance and/ or Movie screening.
- Clean and well-functional loos and showers.
- Beautiful walks, conversations and memories.
- House full of Board games books etc for entertainment
- Bonfire,which you can also help us build.
- White Collar Hippie's curated stash of music and if it’s a weekend, then a live band.
- Alcohol and aerated drinks
- Any purchase/ extra cost you incur
- Travel to the campsite and back
- Any extra meals
- Boat ride/ swimming pool charges
What To Carry
- Personal toiletries
- Personal Medicines
- A shawl or a jacket to keep you warm (full sleeves to ward away the mosquitoes!)
- A bed sheet if required
- Any Munchies or snacks you might want to nibble on
- A camper attitude
How To Reach There
- Train: Take a Train to Bhayander and then a rick to U-Tan sea resort. The campsite is right behind the resort *Cheapest option*
- Take a cab: A cab from anywhere in Bombay will typically cost you Rs 1000 and will get you right to our campsite. Best options- Meru, Uber, Ola
CHOWK DONGRI VIA UTTAN, Bhayandar West, Near Pali Beach Resort, Dongri, Uttan, Mumbai, Maharashtra 401106