Coorg Tadiyandamol Peak Trek, Iruppu Waterfalls | Muddie Trails
The high mountains of Coorg offer spectacular views with dense forest and deep valleys underneath your eyes.
Tadiyandamol is the highest peak in Coorg, well looked after by the forest department. The trek is not really difficult and marks a perfect start for beginners and amateurs. The reward is quite high for a trek of just 5.5 Km one way. One gets to trek through coffee estates, sprawling grasslands, the step mountains one after another and magical views as you keep ascending.
An extra perk of trekking post monsoons is the clear views of deep valleys filled with dense forest. It’s beautiful, pure and peaceful out there.
Tadiyandamol is a trek that cannot be missed!
Are you up for it?
Adding to the highest peak of Coorg, we shall also head to Iruppu Waterfalls close to Nagarhole Wild Life Sanctuary. The waterfalls takes a huge dip from the Brahmagiri hills of South Coorg and usually has enough water till early Summer. A soul-soothing dip in the mountain water is a memory to cherish.
A drive through the Nagarhole sanctuary while returning may even bump us into some wildlife like Deer, Wild Boars, Peacocks, and even Elephants.
Come, let’s #getmuddie at Coorg Tadiandamol this weekend
- Total slots for the trip: Usually 12 or more
- Stay: At our beautiful homestay (Separate dorm for each gender) amidst coffee plantations with birds chirping all around
- Food: 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner – all veg included
- Trek difficulty: Moderate (Beginners may attempt)
- Tempo or mini-bus depending on final numbers (Non-AC)
- Starting time: Friday night at 10 PM
- Ending time: Sunday night around 10 PM
- Pick up spots: Tin Factory, Indiranagar 100 Feet Rd, Koramangala Sony World, Electronic City BMW showroom, Mysore Road
- The Tadiandamol Trek (Highest peak of Coorg)
- Iruppu waterfalls
- Music & Dance
- Good veggie food
Day 0 (Friday):
- Start from Bangalore, an overnight journey of around 6 hours
Day 1 (Saturday):
- Reach homestay, freshen up and have breakfast
- Drive to Tadiyandamol base. Start the hike after grabbing your packed lunch. There are lot of cool Coffee estates that Coorg is famous for in the initial part of trek
- Al you move further, nature will open up with a combination of thick forests and sprawling grasslands. A well-defined trail used by the trekkers would let us scale the mountain seamlessly. The last 500 meters before reaching the summit will be slightly challenging, so gear up for it!
- After conquering the mountain, revel at the awesome landscape amidst the clouds, cool breeze hitting your face, relax for a while, rejuvenate and soothe your soul
- Scale down the mountain with the mesmerizing image of the Western Ghats in your mind
- Back to our homestay, campfire with long conversations & well deserved hot dinner
- Social gathering with light music through the night
Day 2 (Sunday):
- Wake up, freshen up and have breakfast
- Head to Iruppu Waterfalls of South Coorg, take a soul-soothing dip in fresh and chilling mountain water
- Have Lunch at a local restaurant
- Drive through Nagarhole Wildlife sanctuary towards Mysore city. If lucky, witness some wildlife like Peacocks, Deer, Wild Boars etc.
- Time permits, we can visit a place in Mysore town
- Continue our journey towards Bangalore and reach home by 9 PM
- Stay at our lovely backpacker’s homestay (Dorms for each gender)
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner – all Veg
- Campfire with group activities
- Experience Tadiandamol of Coorg, Iruppu Waterfalls
- Forest Dept entry charges & necessary permissions
- Organizer(s) from MT to look after all the activities
- A hell lot of entertainment
- Lunch on Sunday
- Any misc. expenses not mentioned above
If you agree to following Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms
You may register by using the Book Now button and join the Muddie Gang!
What’s next after booking tickets:
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks a night before the event
- Information like exact pickup locations, things to pack, Organizer details, etc will be shared in the group
Get Muddie in Travel..
Kodagu, KarnatakaGET DIRECTIONS