Cycling Under The Moon Light
Do you remember those childhood days when cycle was the only vehicle we had? We used to spend our holidays on cycles with our childhood buddies. It was indeed an awesome feeling! Here there is a small initiative taken by us to freshen up those childhood memories. We will be exploring the city at night. Nightlife of Mumbai is quite happening and this midnight cycling event is just an attempt to look at Mumbai nightlife from a different lens. This curated Bicycle Ride is all about falling in love with the empty streets, windy sea-facing roads, and the silence.
• 11:00 pm Gather at Colaba for Orientation and Distribution of cycles.
• 12:00 am Start the ride from Gateway of India to Worli Sea face and chill out there.
• 02:30 am Start back towards Marine Drive
• 04:00 am Deposit cycles at Colaba.
• Radio club
• Gateway of India
• Regal Cinema
• Nariman point
• Taraporewala aquarium
• Babulnath temple
• Kemps corner
• Haji ali
• Worli sea face
• (Return from the same route)
• Gear Cycle & Normal Cycle.
• Energy Drink.
• 1 bottle of Water (500ml).
• First Aid.
Important things to carry:
• Carry some ready snacks to eat.
• Medicines if required.
• Comfortable Cycling Shoes. (shoes with a thick sole are recommended)
• Hand Towel.
• Smoking, Alcohol, Drugs, Narcotics and any kind of intoxication, firearms and gambling strictly prohibited.
• The leader's decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
• Cycling is an adventurous activity and accidents can happen in spite of taking utmost caution and care. The LiveB4YouDie will not be responsible for injury / accident / death to the participant while on Cycling.
• Any damage caused to the Cycle will be Chargeable*.
• No Refund Once registered.
Colaba Causeway, Badhwar Park, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400005