Dahanu Holi Camping | Visionesta Events
Celebrate Holi in wilderness. Join us for Holi party of 2019 on 20th March. We welcome all enthusiast for these 2 days of colorful festival.
Come take camping experience with Mother Nature away from the city, experience Cold Air, Dark Night, Warm Fire, Bright Stars. Away from the hustle and bustle of the city enjoy a peaceful dinner. Dance with your friends and family. Feel relaxed in our camping tent.
Sleep with the lullaby of nature and wake up with the mist.
About Dahanu: Dahanu is a place at Palghar district located on the North Side of Mumbai. It is basically 2 hours drive from Mumbai. Dahanu is famous for its beaches and rural tourism, making it a great weekend plan.
Check In time: 4:00pm
Check out time: 3:00pm Next day
- Evening snacks
- Holi bonfire
- Acoustic live music
- BYOB- You can carry your liquor, cold drink stall will be available.
- Drinks can be provided by nearby shop.
04:00 pm: Reach the campsite on your own
On Arrival have Refreshment . Our organizer team will provide you with 1-liter purified water.
Freshen up and have soulful snacks with Garma Garam Tea/Coffee.
05:00 pm: Settle down and enjoy the sun setting from the Campsite. The place is all time best for nature photography. You may enjoy indoor games such as carrom, badminton, volleyball or one can just relax and unwind at the campsite until sunset. Enjoy the view of this beautiful campsite which is also a nursery. The shades of different color of flowers and the Chiku Trees will make you feel wonderful.
07:00 pm: You can enjoy the experience of cooking the Barbeque for yourself (Veg/Non-veg)**. We'll guide you for the same. **Make your Own Barbeque at (additional cost Rs.400 per kg)to be intimated 1 day before the event or you can .
09:00 pm: Its time to move and groove to the beats of Live Acoustic Music and participate in the Auspicious Holika Dahan Ritual
10:30 pm: Unlimited Delicious dinner (Veg/Non-veg/Jain) will be served prepared by locals with traditional Indian cooking style.
11:30 pm:- And finally, the most waited moment to counter the chill around sizzling, hot and burning campfire by the campsite! And this experience will be locked forever accompanied by loads of fantastic memories!
Holi celebration with DJ
Clean water and organic colors to play holi will be provided. Outside colors not allowed
Checkout by 3-4 pm.
07:00 am: Wake up around 7 am and enjoy the chillness of the air. Freshen up and have breakfast ,which will be simple and tasty.
08:00 am - 11:00 am: Enjoy the Biggest HOLI BASH , Full onnn Dance!!! as the DJ will be belting out the sexiest beats ; play with colours & get wet in the rain dance arena .
01.30pm - Lunch.
03:00 pm - Check-out with lots of fun memories
Please Visit us Again
We thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you. Do visit us again. We wish you all the best for the journey
- Evening snacks
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Tent Accommodations, camping mats (for cushioning)
- Camping lights and music
- Organic colours
- Holi Bonfire, Rain Dance , DJ & light arrangements
- BBQ (You can pre order BBQ @ Rs.400/- per K.G.)
- Any other personal expenses other than Inclusions .
1) Is washroom and changing facility available?
2) Age Group criteria
- Any age group can enjoy at Campsite, as the campsite is fully safe.
3) How will be staying facility?
- Stay will be in Tent (2/3 person sharing basis); Blanket and pillow will be there.
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is canceled 10 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- If the booking is cancelled 6 days before the event date then no refunds will be given. No show = No refund.
Things to carry
- Warm clothing (during winters)
- Umbrella (during monsoon)
- Torchlight with extra batteries
- Sport shoes
- Personal medicines
- Mobile power bank
- Personal towel & an extra pair of clothes
- Portable speakers (optional)
- Extra Blanket,
- Carry ID proof eg. Pancard, Driving license
Camp Manager's decision will be final and binding.
Please avoid wearing gold jewelry or any other valuable things.
Hukkah is strictly prohibited
Alcohol is allowed. BYOB
Extra INR 50 cashback if used on the Insider.in app, usable against movie bookings