Dandeli Water Adventures with Gokarna Main Beaches, Bangalore | Muddie Trails
Muddie Trails presents you a weekend brimming with adventure at the banks of the river Kali in Dandeli & the beautiful coastal town of Gokarna..!!
Dandeli is an ideal vacation destination in north Karnataka for those who love nature & water activities. The town is surrounded by thick forests and wildlife where rare animals and birds roam in deep valleys and hilly terrain. On the banks of the Kali river, Dandeli is truly a fascinating mix of wildlife, scenic beauty, and adventure sports.
Different water adventure sports in Dandeli include Kayaking, Jacuzzi, Boating, Zorbing, Swimming with life jackets, etc. Each activity costs between 100 to 350 INR. A short White Water Rafting costs approx 600/-rupees.
We have a window to enjoy whichever water sports you pick according to your wish.
Don’t worry about the price of individual activities.
Muddie Trails tied up with local and certified adventure sports providers to give following pack at a special discounted price of 650/- rupees:
- Short White Water Rafting
- Swimming with life jackets
Important notes on rafting:
- The status of White Water Rafting – whether it will happen or not – will only be announced by Forest/Dam authorities on Saturday morning.
- No travel company can promise it beforehand 100%.
We will also visit the most beautiful Gokarna Om Beach and chill out on Sunday. Take a soothing dip in the Sea and walk barefoot on the soft sand. Evening sunset at Kudle Beach is the icing on the cake. Want more? You can also visit the Gokarna temple and flea market over there.
Join us and #getmuddie!
- Total slots for the trip: Usually 20 or more
- Stay: At our beautiful riverside campsite on sharing basis
- Food: 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch (Veg), 1 Dinner (Veg & Non-Veg) – all included!
- Trek difficulty: Easy (good for beginners)
- Tempo or mini-bus depending on final numbers (Non-AC)
- Starting time: Friday night around 8:30 PM
- Ending time: Monday morning around 6 AM
- Pickup/Drop spots: Tin Factory, Indiranagar 100 Feet Rd, Koramangala Sony World, Guroguntepalya Metro
- Dandeli Water Sports Pack at special discounted price
- Camping, luggage/change rooms
- Beautiful backwaters of Kali river
- Dandeli Eco Park
- Jungle Walk
- Gokarna Om Beach
- Sunset at Kudle Beach
- Gokarna Temple & Flea Market
- Music & Dance
- Good food
- Start from BLR, an overnight journey.
- Reach the adventure town of Dandeli early morning, check in to our beautiful campsite cum homestay & fuel up with nice breakfast
- Drive to the adventure land on the banks of river Kali & indulge in day-long water activities split by Lunch
- Head to the scenic setting of Dandeli backwaters, get treated with a beautiful sunset
- Visit the beautiful Eco-park and take a lot of selfies
- Reach back to the camp late evening, freshen up
- Bonfire at night with long conversations
- Music & dance
- Well deserved hot dinner buffet.
- Start the day with thrilling Jungle walk and listen to the chirping of birds. If you wish to sleep for a longer time, no problem 🙂
- Freshen up, have breakfast and check out of our camp
- Head straight to the west coast and reach beach town of Gokarna
- Visit most famous Om Beach, chill out at the shacks, take a dip in the Sea if you wish to
- Have leisurely Lunch
- Visit Gokarna main town, head to the temple if you wish to, shop at a nearby flea market
- Get set for amazing sunset at Kudle Beach where Sun goes straight into Ocean
- Start back to Bangalore late evening
- Dinner on the way at Dhaba
- Reach BLR early in the morning.
- Share your adventurous Dandeli and Gokarna weekend getaway story with friends and family
- Food: 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch (Veg), 1 Dinner (Veg & Non-Veg)
- Bonfire & music
- Experience all places in the highlights section
- Organizer(s) from MT to look after all the activities
- A hell lot of entertainment!
- Water activities like River rafting, Jacuzzi, Kayaking, etc
- Sunday Lunch & Dinner
- Any misc. expenses not mentioned in inclusions above
- If you agree to following Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy:http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms
- You may register by using the Book Now button and join the Muddie Gang!
What’s next after booking tickets:
- A WhatsApp group will be created for all the registered folks a night before the event
- Information like exact pick up locations, things to pack, Organizer details etc will be shared in the group
- The facilities are basic, close to nature on this backpacking trip. Not for luxury seekers
Get Muddie in Travel...