Looking for concerts with the most popular musicians in Delhi? Pop on over here!
Turn the music player off - it's 2019. Catch India's favourite musicians live! Hear their voice for real, along with amazing visuals, sound and more.
Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
Pop music - the songs that everyone jams to! With lyrics and tunes that are ridiculously catchy, they’ve gotten the shyest of us up and dancing - even if it’s in the elevator, by ourselves. They’ve inspired dance moves and challenges across the world - remember that time we were all making our own versions of ‘Happy’?. Then there was the slightly regrettable towel step from Jeene Ke Hai Chaar Din, a real guilty pleasure. Experience twice the fun of dancing at Delhi’s pop concerts! You can also expect soothing music (evergreen Bollywood, contemporary acoustic and more) that’ll get your family and friends in the feels.
Aaj Ki Raat, Hona Hai Kya?
There’s a lot that could happen. Arijit Singh might surprise you with a twist in his song you didn’t see coming, or play a number of instruments himself in the same concert. Amit Trivedi could do an epic collab with folk musicians or make you look at music in a way you’ve never thought of before. You’re just one click away from an unforgettable concert.
Delhi's Pop Music Scene
Delhi's been blessed with performances from some of the country's biggest musicians. There was Arijit Singh's concert with the European Symphony at the ginormous Nehru Stadium. Aastha Gill got the city buzzing this New Year's at the upbeat Junkyard Cafe. Timeless music can be found at the city's heritage spots as well. AR Rahman's performance in the Qutub Minar Complex transported everyone to another world at The Sufi Route: Concerts for Peace.
Today you can catch popular artists as they tour the country and the world. There are concerts where different musicians collaborate together - Amit Trivedi, for example, is known for experimenting with various forms of music, be it alongside India's folk musicians or indigenous artists from other countries. Tribute concerts to Indian music legends, by Indian music legends, are frequent in the city too. Watch your favourite musicians open up about the icons that inspired them to sing. Then there are tributes to classic rock icons, like Linkin Park (Anthracite's the only band in India to do this), Pink Floyd, Nirvana and Coldplay.
Things You Can Discover At A Pop Concert
- How excited elder family members get when today's musicians sing yesteryear classics
- How the words to your once cherished songs come flashing back in an instant when they're sung with the crowd, even if it's been ten years since you last heard them
- How musicians greet each other like old friends or acknowledge senior artists in the audience with the same amount of love and respect that you would treat your grandmother with
- Some artists lose themselves in the music they create, and some interact with the crowd, responding to their every cheer. Then there are the artists that do both, combining complex musical technicalities with an amazing stage personality.
- You'll find trained musicians, child prodigies, and instant Youtube sensations gracing the same stage - there's no straight path here - just raw passion for music and the will to keep going!
Start here - listen to some of our pop favourites!
There's melody, funk, and all the different kinds of genres, so explore the music and get your groove on as you go.
Subscribe to receive our newsletter!
Find the best experiences happening out there in your city or enjoy handpicked content while sitting comfortably at home. Paytm Insider is your go-to place to figure out what to do today!