Dharamshala International Film Festival
November 5-8 | 11AM
Tibetan Institute of Performing Arts/ The Club House, McLeod Ganj
An eclectic, offbeat and alternative film festival showcasing the best of Indian and international independent cinema. In its fourth edition, the festival will screen around 45 films including features, documentaries, animations, and short films. The festival also hosts panel discussions, masterclasses, and workshops conducted by established filmmakers.
Trail to Triund Hill from Main Square Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh 176219
Terms & Conditions
- Note: Each registration is valid for one person only and is non-transferable.
- Documents:- Everyone is required to carry a photo identification of themselves (photocopies will be accepted) and a printed copy of their online registration. Absence of any required documents can result in registration being refused at the box office.
- Passes are required for all screenings by all patrons.
- Passes must be collected at the Festival Box Office before all screenings.
- Your online registration is NOT a pass – you need to present your online registration at the box office to redeem it for a lanyard or a wristband before all screenings.
- Special Delegate Pass holders must wear their lanyards and all other pass holders must have their wrist bands to gain entrance to screenings.
- Only Special Delegates Passes have guaranteed seating, and the rest are on a first-come first-serve basis. All reserved seating expires 10 mins before every screening.Late admission is at the discretion of the theatre manager.
- Passes must be used only by buyer and under no circumstances shared.
- The Festival reserves the right to prohibit entry of any person to an event/the venue, or eject any person from an event/the venue based on behaviour deemed inappropriate by the festival staff and/or its agents and others working under its authority.
- No person shall have unrestricted access to all areas of the venue.
- Depending on the number of people at the venue and its capacity, the festival will at its discretion without prior intimation open or close all registrations for on the spot registrants.
- The Festival reserves the right to change the programme at any time. Every effort will be made to ensure a programme of equivalent standard.
- Paid registrations are non refundable and non transferable.
- Recording and photography inside auditorium is strictly prohibited at all times.
- Everyone is expected to behave in a dignified and orderly fashion.
- No one is allowed to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- No one is allowed to publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Promotional materials may not be distributed at the event unless previously approved by the festival. Anyone violating this policy will be asked to leave the event.
- You shall be liable for payment of damages caused by you to the festival property.
- You shall be responsible for your belongings.
- You are not allowed to use, consume and carry alcohol, tobacco products, narcotic substances on the festival premises.
- You are not allowed to carry weapons, arms, hazardous substances on the festival premises.
- The festival is concerned with the protection of your privacy. We collect and store your personal information for security reasons.
- DIFF will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to the ticket holder whatsoever or howsoever caused.
- Delegates are not participating speakers and Delegate status does not ensure entry to sessions.
- These Terms and Conditions are liable to be changed at any time at the sole discretion of the organizer.