Digital Marketing : Digital ADs & Lead Generation Training
July 25 | 10AM
Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
What is this event about?
Are you a marketing specialist looking to demonstrate linear growth for your company? Are you the owner of a company or hold a superior position that demands you to be responsible for the growth of the company? This training is suitable for recent graduates who are venturing into jobs and for professionals who want to showcase their
strength by doing lead generation projects at their jobs.
1) Target Market Analysis or Market Research training: Understanding and identifying the target audience, effective market research tools: gathering and processing data, analyzing market demand trends and customer preferences as per current business scenario.
2) Website Building training: Comparing and selecting website designing apps for creating a user-friendly buyer-seller knowledge exchange platform. Entire architecture of the website is showcased while you get trained hence such an impactful training to showcase industry applications.
3) SEO training:Understanding the underlying SEO working mechanism, using different tools for effective SEO, developing SEO-friendly content.
5) Email Marketing: Analyzing the channel (pros and cons), understanding the reach and target audience, developing strategy. Designing email templates and using send engines.
6) YouTube Marketing: Analyzing the channel (pros and cons), understanding the reach and target audience, developing strategy. Training on video production techniques, etc
7) Social Media Marketing: Analyzing the channel (pros and cons), understanding the reach and target audience, developing strategy. Creative design strategy and campaign management training included.
8) LinkedIn Marketing: analyzing the channel (pros and cons), understanding the reach and target audience, creating LinkedIn profile, building connections, developing content. Professional networking training and event mix marketing concepts will be discussed.
9) App Marketing: Tools to promote your app, using SEO, developing marketing strategy
10) Google Ads: Understanding the audience, understanding the mechanism, costing pattern, strategy development, post-add analysis. Complete campaign creation and management including design and implementation of landing pages are showcased during training.
11) Facebook Ads: Understanding the audience, understanding the mechanism, costing pattern,strategy development, post-add analysis.Concepts of brand awareness and creative communication, including page management is discussed during training.
12) Content Marketing:
Understanding the process of content creation and marketing it to right channels including the both paid channels and non-paid channels. Content writing training with various types of content writing formats will be discussed
A. Quora marketing
B. Pinterest marketing
C. Event mix marketing
13) Affiliate marketing: Affiliate marketing is process where you share your solution on competitive marketing (Non competent platform to generate sales at compromise of some revenue. This type of marketing has higher success rate at less cost.) Different types of affiliate marketing channels will be showcased. Affiliate marketing process will be showcased in detail.
14) Case Study: Brainstorming and analysis on famous digital marketing campaigns of businesses across the globe.
15) Live Projects:Hands on and live projects to put your skill to work and testify it during training itself.
1) This will be an online training using screen-sharing.
2) This training module can also be customized to cover up your specific industry requirements.
3) This training can be taken up on a 1-2-1 basis as well as for a team
4) Upon confirmation, you will be connected to the trainer/course analyst for a technical call for a deep understanding of your training, and customization needs.
5) The date and timing for each session will be flexibly decided as per the mutual understanding between the attendees and the trainer and coordinated by our team.
Add-Ons Post Training:
1) Post-Training Support
2) Certification Advisory
3) Business Networking Support
4) Skill Validation Report signed by Industry Expert
Standard Course Duration: This is a month-long course of a total of 40 hours split into 20 Hours of Training and 20 Hours of Interactive Session, as well as Free Advisory as an add-on
- Unsure if you would be able to go?
Worried your boss may cancel your holiday or your professor may put up weekend lectures? Dont worry, you can easily transfer your ticket to your friend later!
- Going out with friends?
Unlock rewards or cashbacks the next time you are going to an event with your friends. Just use the ‘Buy Together’ option for an event if you see one on its page.
Paytm Insider is a platform that helps you discover and buy the best in events, travel and food in your city. We strive to curate experiences that are worth your time and money, possibly something you have never tried before.
For event organizers
Paytm Insider is built by the same team that created Bacardi NH7 Weekender (us) and we sure know what goes into putting together a great experience. Our technology, marketing and customer support can help you build a community of not just ticket buyers, but also fans.