DSSC presents The Thali Tradition 2019
Namaste and welcome to The Thali Tradition - India’s only celebration of the iconic thali.
Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
After a successful first edition in 2018, DSSC presents a grander, culturally-richer, immersive experience, that has never before been seen in India.
In an ode to the State bhavan canteens of Delhi, this year we welcome you to the DSSC Bhavan — a home where #OurCity can celebrate the authentic, explore the local, and revel in the vibrancy of India. The DSSC Bhavan will be popping-up on 1, 2, 3 November and will bring to you 6 regional cuisines as part of The Thali Tradition.
At The Thali Tradition, you can choose to feast on many a thali crafted by renowned chefs. Pick 1 or 3 or 5 from below!
Apply Code HUM7SAATHHAIN to get 10% off on purchase of 7 or more thalis (service/day no bar) for events listed here
Some glimpses from last year:
The thali-cious celebration last year:
DSSC is India's leading experiential marketing agency. DSSC pushes the boundaries of creativity by harnessing the power of online & the intimacy of offline.
Q. What is included in the ticket price?
A. The ticket is inclusive of one thali (vegetarian or non-vegetarian, as per the one you selected and paid for), one refill of the thali, one non-alcoholic beverage, and 2 alcoholic beverages.
Q. Which is the nearest metro station?
A. The nearest metro station is Jor Bagh on the Yellow Line, and Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium on the Violet Line.
Q. Can I come alone?
A. Of course! We encourage community-style seating, and you'll have a chance to meet many interesting people.
Q. Are there any group discounts?
A. If it's 7 or more of you, use the discount code: HUM7SAATHHAIN to get 10% off on your purchase.
Q. Is the venue wheelchair-accessible?
A. Yes, the ground floor is. However, please arrive 20 minutes in advance since we have very limited seating on the ground floor.
Q Will tickets be available on spot?
A. Tickets may be sold on day at the venue basis availability.
Q. Is the festival on all day?
A. The thali service starts and ends at an allotted time. Please check the timing on the ticket booking page and reach the venue at the allotted time.
Q. Are children allowed?
A. Children below 5 years of age can enter free of cost and above 5 years will be charged in full.
Terms and Conditions:
- DSSC reserves all rights of admission
- The experience starts & ends at an allotted time
- The vegetarian and non-vegetarian thalis will be served on the same table
- Let your server know of any food allergies
- The ticket is transferable, however any attempt to resell it at a higher price will lead to the bearer being refused admission to the festival
- All festival tickets are strictly non-returnable
- No refunds on purchased tickets are possible, even incase of any rescheduling
- Takeaways not allowed
- The venue is wheelchair-accessible only on the ground floor. To avail seating there, please arrive 20 minutes in advance since seating is limited.
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you
- Alcohol will only be served to individuals of the legal drinking age
- If an underage individual is found consuming alcohol, the ward’s adult guardian will be liable for all resulting actions & consequences
- Security procedures, including frisking remain the right of the management
- People in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, laser devices will be allowed in the venue and may be removed with or without the owner from the venue
- You maybe filmed or photographed by our official photographers during your visit to DSSC Bhavan
- The footage and/or images may or may not be used in future promotional release(s)
- By purchasing any ticket, you agree to this and grant us permission to use your likeness in said releases
- Children below 5 years can enter free of cost and above 5 years will be charged in full
- Vendor Transaction Fee is applicable
- The sponsors/partners/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts of Delhi
- As a holder of a ticket, you agree to follow the rules & regulations of the event and basic norms of decency. In an event of any damage and/or liability caused by you to the event and/or its property, you agree to face prosecution that will be subject to jurisdiction of and settled exclusively in the courts of Delhi
Subscribe to receive our newsletter!
Find the best experiences happening out there in your city or enjoy handpicked content while sitting comfortably at home. Paytm Insider is your go-to place to figure out what to do today!