Dudhsagar Waterfall Trek
The Dudhsagar Waterfall is a four-tiered waterfall situated right on the Goa-Karnataka border, closer to Goa. It’s sight is so mesmerizing, as you see the milky vapours rise from the falls. The entire phenomenon is usually described as clouds falling from the heavens, descending directly onto the earth.
The waterfall is surrounded by lush greenery that provides an additional aesthetic appeal to the location.
• Ever flowing Dudhsagar Waterfalls
• Goan Cuisine
Batch Size: 12
Day 1 (Saturday):
• Travelers from Mumbai and Pune are supposed to join at 3:30 pm outside the Cloak room (Pune Junction)
• After a small round of introduction, board the train for Kulem.
• Overnight on train.
Day 2 (Sunday):
• Reach Kulem by 4:35 am.
• Start trekking towards the Dudhsagar Waterfall (14 kms) through Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary.
• Reach Dudhsagar by 09:00 am (approximately).
• Enjoy the beautiful view of the Dudhsagar Waterfalls and the journey too.
• Have Breakfast (packed) and start the trek back to Kulem.
• Reach Kulem by 03:00 pm and have lunch.
• Catch overnight train back to Pune & will reach Pune by 4 am on Monday morning.
The tour ends with lot of pleasant memories of Dudhsagar Falls.
• Transport (Pune to Pune in Sleeper Class Train)
• Food (Breakfast & Lunch on Day 2).
• Dudhsagar Jungle entry tickets
• Guidance and Expertise Charges.
• Food in Transit
• Bottled Water Bottle and aerated drinks
• Any expenses which are personal in nature
Dudhsagar Falls, Sonaulim, Goa, Goa, India