Dudhsagar Waterfall Trip By Sea Water Sports
Batch Timing- Between 6.30 am to 4.30 pm
Departure Location- Dudhsagar Falls, Sonaulim, Goa 403410
Google Map Link of the Venue- https://goo.gl/maps/xNQyMMvixRr
The Dudhsagar Waterfall is a majestic waterfall located on the Goa-Karnataka border, more closer to Goa. It is so mesmerizing, as you see the milky water falling. The waterfall is surrounded by lush greenery that provides an additional aesthetic appeal to the location. Dudhsagar waterfall in Goa is a pleasant change in landscape for a destination that is known for its sunny beaches and inviting waves.
- Jeep Safari Ride to Waterfall
- Swim or Relax at the Waterfall
- Visit to Spice Plantation
- Elephant Ride or Shower
- A/C transport
- Guided Tour at Spice Plantation
- Goan style buffet lunch at spice plantation
- Any Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned above is not included
- Booking should be done before 24 hours prior
- 100% Safe & Risk-Free Activity
1. Am I allowed to take pictures or videos during this trip?
Ans: Yes, you can take pictures or videos during this trip.
2. What is the duration for jeep safari?
Ans: The duration for jeep safari is 01 hour.
3. Are children allowed on this trip?
Ans: Yes, children are absolutely allowed on this trip.
Dudhsagar Falls, Sonaulim, Goa, Goa, India