Dzukou Valley trek | Encamp Adventures
Greetings from Encamp Adventures!
Dzukou Valley is most famous for its multicolored carpets of flowers that bloom in summer, most notably the Dzukou lily which is found only in this valley. The flowers begin to bloom with the monsoon season, and the first two weeks of July are usually peak flower season. But if you can't make it during flower time, we assure you, it'll be gorgeous at any time of year, and it has much more to offer than colorful flora for saturated selfies.
It's a beautiful place to hike around in itself, flowers or not, and if you're into rock climbing there are plenty of opportunities to break a sweat within the valley. Even more interesting (to us, anyway), the valley is well-known and loved by local tourists from Nagaland and Manipur, but has yet to be discovered by foreigners and domestic tourists from further abroad.
Day 1: Guwahati
- Report at Guwahati Railway Station at 10:30 pm
- Meet and Greet
- Board the train
Day 2: Dimapur-Kohima-Viswema-Dzukou
- Arrival at Dimapur Railway Station
- Board the Taxi to Viswema
- Breakfast on the way
- Reach the Dzukou Base Camp
- Start the trek for the valley
- Reach the Dzukou Camping Point
Day 3: Dzukou Valley
- Hike to the valley
Day 4: Dzukou-Viswema-Kohima-Dimapur
- Trek back to the base camp
- Transit to Dimapur
- Board the Train for Guwahati
- Railway Tickets to & fro Guwahati (SL or 3AC, as per availability)
- Camp stay
- Road Transfers by Tata Sumo
- Breakfast, lunch on Day 2, 3 & 4 will be provided
- Dinner on Day 2 & 3 will be provided.
- Inner Line Permits will be provided.
While it would make us feel sad if you have to cancel your stay with us due to an unforeseen situation, we can understand that life can be unpredictable at times and we hope that you would give us a chance to serve you at your convenience in the future.
In case of cancellations, please drop a mail us.
- 10 Days prior to arrival: 75% refund
- 5-10 Days prior to arrival: 50% refund
- 2-5 Days prior to arrival: 10% refund
- Less than 2 Days prior to arrival: 0% refund