Enigmatic Leh Ladakh Tour
Manali is one of the most frequented hill stations in India and during its peak season it is mostly occupied with tourists from different parts of the country. Thus with a flourishing tourism in Manali, the mighty hill station is well connected by road to different parts of the state and Kalka Railway Station that connects different parts of the country through broad gauge tracks is the closest railway station.
Sarchu also known as Sir Bhum Chun is important halt point with tented accommodation. Sarchi is located in Himalayas on the Leh-Manali Highway, between Himachal Pradesh and Ladakh (Jammu and Kashmir) in India.
Ladakh has much to offers to its visitors. You can spend weeks here and will still not have your fill of it. There are high altitude passes, challenging roads, beautiful lakes, inviting treks, mesmerizing valleys; enough to keep you, your gaze and your camera occupied for as long as you stay here. One such prime highlight of a trip to Ladakh is the beautiful and enchanting Nubra Valley. A small mysterious placed tucked up in the lap of Himalayas; nurturing a beauty still untouched and a culture still enigmatic.
Nubra Valley is located at a distance of about 100 kilometers from the city of Leh; on the other side of mighty Khardung La. Its original name is believed to be “Ldumra” meaning “Valley Of Flowers”. Now also known as Orchard of Ladakh, this beautiful part of our country is on top of the list for every tourist traveling to Ladakh. Until 2010, it was open for civilians until only Panamik and Hunder but then the last points were moved ahead to Warshi and Turtuk.
Day 1 : Delhi - Manali
- Depart for Manali at 10 / 11 pm overnight journey.
Day 2 : Manali Arrival
- Arrive Manali in the morning; check into the hotel; rest of the time is free at your leisure; Stay overnight at the hotel in Manali.
Day 3 : Manali – Jispa
- Have breakfast and leave for Jispa early morning. Stay overnight in Camps in Jispa.
Day 4 : Jispa – Leh
- Have breakfast and leave for Leh. If time allows; explore the Leh Market upon arrival; check into the hotel and stay overnight.
Day 5 : Leh Sightseeing
- After breakfast; explore the Leh city and around and will visit Sangam; Gurdwara Pather Sahib; Magnetic hill; Hall of fame; Leh Palace; Shanti Stupa. Back to hotel and stay overnight in Leh.
Day 6 : Leh – Nubra
- After breakfast; leave for Nubra Valley; en-route visit Khardungla Pass; Diskit Monastery; Hunder sand dunes; stay overnight in Hunder/Nubra.
Day 7 : Nubra – Pangong ( via Shyok ) – Leh
- Get up early and leave for Pangong Lake with packed breakfast to be had later somewhere at the bank of Shyok River. After 4-5 hour drive; reach Pangong lake; explore the lake and surrounding before we leave for Leh. Check into the hotel and stay overnight.
Day 8 : Leh – Manali
- Wake up early; grab your breakfast and leave for Manali. Upon arrival; check into the hotel and stay overnight in Manali.
Day 9 : Manali – Delhi
- After breakfast; Check out and drive back to Delhi.
You would be provided
- All transfer and sightseeing by Innova as per Itinerary.
- 3 Nights at hotel in Leh on double sharing basis.
- 2 Nights stay in Nubra Valley on double sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast and Dinner during your stay in Hotel/Camp.
- ILP/Environment fee
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry;Luggage Charges; telephone calls; tips & gratuity; mineral water; soft & hard drinks; rafting; rock climbing; paragliding; joy ride (Toy Train); porterage are not included in base price and shall be charged extra.
- Travel Insurance; Entrance Fees & Guide charges are not included in base price and shall be charged extra.
- Snow Vehicle Fare; If Road Is Block Due To Snow are not included in base price and shall be charged extra.
Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport