Short of Cash? Here Are The Best Things To Do In Delhi Under INR 500
Wallet feeling light this week? No worries - there are lots of things that you can do in the city on a budget - Explore new artists in music and comedy, theatre, art, and lots more!
Live music performances for the light wallet
- Watch whimsical singer-songwriter Abhilasha on her debut tour at Akshara Theatre, supported by Tarana Marwah of 'Komorebi' fame. Abhilasha's music is sunflowery, but powerfully so (listen here) on August 4.
- Get an out-of-this-world experience at Circle Cafe and Bar's Sufi Nights, such as this gig with Vidhu Chawla on August 14.
- Legendary folk band Swarathma is performing at Turquoise Cottage, along with fusion group Shadow and Light (they mix electronica, jazz, and Hindustani music!) on August 3.
Catch some fantastic live comedy without breaking the bank!
More things to do for less
- Catch Kommune's storytelling slam at Antisocial on August 4.
- Discuss ideas of wholesomeness and self-love with personalities like Ani Choying on August 5 at Pavilion.
- Bookworms can head to Words Literature Festival on October 2 at Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts.
- Pick up public speaking skills with Speakom at Central Park on August 4 and 18th.
Check out all the events Insider.in has in store for you here!
Subscribe to receive our newsletter!
Find the best experiences happening out there in your city or enjoy handpicked content while sitting comfortably at home. Paytm Insider is your go-to place to figure out what to do today!