Fly Boarding In Goa By Sea Water Sports
Flyboarding In Goa
Batch Timing- Between 9 am to 5 pm
Departure Location- Chapora River, Goa 403519, India
Google Map Link of the Venue-
Flyboarding is an exciting and thrilling water activity that will literally take you to new heights. Attach it to your personal watercraft, hop on and the water will be propelled beneath your feet on the device. It is essentially a hoverboard you can use on water! You can go up to 49 feet on a flyboard and also take a dive beneath the water’s surface 8 feet down. It is truly one-of-a-kind experience. For the first time, you can really propel out of the water with stability in the air.
- Speed Boat Cruising
- Stand Up Paddle boarding (SUP)
- Swimming and Sunbathing
- Basic Pre Boarding Training
- Safety Gear and Life Jackets provided
- No Equipment Rental
- Any Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned above is not included
- Booking should be done before 24 hours prior
- Non Swimmers are welcomed
- 100% Safe & Risk-Free Activity
- This activity is not recommended for one who is planning for a baby or pregnant.
1. Do I need to know Swimming for fly boarding?
Ans: No, non-swimmers can also try Fly boarding.
2. What will be the depth of water during Fly boarding?
Ans: A minimum depth of 8 feet.
3. Is there any high risk of injury involved during Fly boarding?
Ans: There is no high risk of injury involved during Fly boarding.