Full Moon Mountain Camping at Kshetra Mahabaleshwar
12th December 2019 is a Full Moon night and we expect the moon to be big enough till the weekend i.e. till 14th-15th December 2019.
Advait Valley Camp, Kshetra Mahabaleshwar is a mountain campsite located at the edge of Krishna Valley, on the roof of Mahabaleshwar at an altitude of 1350m. On one side lies the dense eco-sensitive forest of Mahabaleshwar, while on the other side is the jaw-dropping-ly beautiful Krishna Valley which offers views of river, mountains and valley! Sunrises are best enjoyed from our activity lawn!
Campsite Games | BBQ | Campfire | Star Gazing | Camp Music | Nature Trails | Pure Veg Food | Strawberry Picking!
- Breakfast only.
- Accommodation for two in a double sharing forest tent.
- RO water bottle and glasses in tent.
- Blankets, pillows, mattresses, towels and bed linen for two and an emergency light in the tent.
- Common Toilets and bathrooms with hand wash and shower gel.
- Heritage Temple Walk.
- Campsite Games.
- Make your own tea/coffee using our electric kettle and supplies.
- High tea snacks(at actual cost - pakodas, tea/coffee).
- Dinner+Barbecue(Rs. 367 including taxes).
- Lunch(Rs. 262 including taxes).
- Guided Star Gazing.
- Strawberry Picking.
- Guided Trek.
Note: All meals are pure vegetarian. Alcohol and campers under the influence of alcohol are prohibited at the campsite. Self service campsite.
(All photos seen here are actual photos of the campsite. Yes, even the full moon photo with reflection in the river).
Advait Valley Camp, Kshetra Mahabaleshwar
Near Ramsukh Resorts & Spa, Kshetra Mahabaleshwar, Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra 412806