Gateway at Sandhan Valley "The Valley Of Shadow"
About Sandhan Valley
Sandhan valley is popularly known as the Wonder of nature because of its magnificence. Also the Sahyadri is one of the most go-to a place which is near Mumbai and is part of Western Ghats. It is a place which is full of adventure valley treks and is located on the west side of the Bhandardara region, which is present near the Samrad village. Sandhan valley is also known as "Valley of Shadows" because of the fact that it is carved by marble rocks for almost about 2 km and the place is surrounded by big mountains which include Ratangad which is the highest peak in Maharashtra and the Alang which is popularly known to be the toughest trek in Sahyadri.
Check Inn Time: 10.00 am
Breakfast Time: 10.30 am
Start the Trek: 11.00 am
Trekking, Water Rappelling , Zipline & Sightseen. (Reverse waterfall)
Till 3 pm done with all the things and back to the base Camp.
Lunch Time: 3.30 – 4.30 pm base Camp
Check Out – 4,30. pm with fond Memories.
Cost Rs - 950/- (per person)
For Mumbai participants
Suggested train to board is the, 17617 - Tapovan Super fast Express
06:15 am CST
Same Train Board to Mumbai
17618 Tapovan Super fast Express
19.05 pm - Igatpuri Station
20.45 pm - kalyan station
21.03 pm - Thane
21.30 pm - Dadar
21.50 pm - CSTM
Pick Up And Drop Available on Requirement basis. We will arrange the transport from the pickup destination to drop-off destination. You have to pay directly to the concerned traveler/transport person. You don't have to pay us for the transport service.
We can arrange transport service for 4 pax, 7 pax, 12 pax, 17 pax etc or more from Mumbai, Pune, Kasara and Igapuri.
What we will get
- Water Rappelling
- Zip Line
What will Not get:
- All kind of extra Meals/ Soft drinks ordered etc.
- Any kind of cost which is not mention in the above.
Thing to carry
· Please note : Participant wearing Sports Shoes / Running Shoes / Repaired please buy trekking shoes, Trekking is specialist activity Trekking shoes are must
· Water (at least 2 - 3 Liters)
· A haversack / Backpack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while trekking
· Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
· Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags
· Rain wear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
· Please wear full sleeves t-shirts and long pants.
· Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc. For Energy while you Trek
· Glucon D / Energy bars
· Sun Cap
· Avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
· Medicine those if you require usually.
· Odomos gel or cream to avoid mosquitoes or insect
· Identity proof (must)
Please note this is just an offer, no reservation made yet, therefore you are kindly requested to advice your acceptance in order to proceed with reservation according to availability.
Cancellation Policy 1 week prior Cancel full Refund, 4 day prior 50% Refund & 48 hours Cancellation No Refund.
Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
· Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
· If Trek gets cancelled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s whatsoever, we must be intimated in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date of receipt of your letter.
In case of any Complaints or dissatisfaction, the same should be informed immediately to the concerned Tour Executive and we will try to resolve the same if it is within our limits or constraints and no complaints will be entertained after utilizing the service.
Kindly confirm the above as a reply to initiate bookings, to re-confirm your reservation you may make the advance payment before the cut-off date to either of the bank accounts and inform transaction details through email.