Go Cycling: Alibaug
April 23 | 6:30 AM
Stretch out those muscles and conserve some energy because you need to prepare yourself for an epic cycle ride to Alibaug. Alibaug is the closest one day gateway near Mumbai, which is accessible by ferry boat.
Visit the lesser known beaches by cycle and of course reward yourself with some amazing Konkani food. The ride will be about 40 -50 km. Endurance alert!
What Is The Plan
- Our journey for the day will start from Bhaucha Dhakka in the morning. Everyone will meet the group and get ready for the day’s adventure. Our cycles will be ready there. We will distribute them and start the ferry boat ride
- Enjoying the beautiful morning scene and breeze of sea, we will reach Revas Dhakka in Alibaug and proceed to Awaas beach cycling. We will spend some time on the long stretch of Awaas beach and then proceed to Kihim beach via costal route.
- From there, we will come back to Awaas by lunch time and have a lunch at the resort and rest for some time. Early evening we will start our return journey towards Revas dhakka. Our journey will end with the relaxing ferry boat ride with the beautiful sunset in the backdrop.
What You Will Get
- Cycle on Rental basis
- Breakfast and Lunch (Veg/Non-veg) at resort
- Utility Vehicle
- Ferry Charges
- Expertise Charges
- Any Transfer till Bhauchaa dhakka
- Anything mentioned than above inclusions
What To Carry
- Wear Shorts / Track Pants and T – Shirt for the tour
- Water Bottle (2 Litre) Must
- Dry Food (snacks)
- Personal Medicines / First Aid Kit
- Sturdy Sport shoes
- Electral powder / Glucon D /Tang Must
- Camera (Optional)
- Sunscreen and Goggle etc
- Rugsack to carry all this thing
- Do not carry heavy luggage while travelling. It burns your energy and takes the fun away
- The best way to distress is by involving into various activities in the itinerary.
- Do not use abusive language or play loud music. By doing this you will only loose respect and get divided from the locals.
- Talk to your local coordinator who will accompany you in all activities in case of any discomfort.
- In case you are curious to try something please do so but with permission of your coordinator only.
- Mumbai Travellers will not be responsible for any physical harm during the activity. If you follow the instruction of the coordinator chances of getting hurt remain rare.
- Carry desired medicines. In case of any allergy, please inform the coordinator to take care of your stay.
Princess Dock, Mumbai Port Trust, Mazgaon Mumbai, Maharashtra