Go Safari: Pench
April 7 - 9 | 8 PM
Pench National Park is located in central India and is the place where writer Rudyard Kipling got the inspiration to write the world famous “Jungle Book”.
Pench Tiger Reserve is divided in different zones with some of its parts in Maharashtra state and other in Madhya Pradesh. In either case, it’s best to travel to Pench via Nagpur city which is very well connected to other cities by a network of flights and trains.
It makes a perfect destination for tiger safari tours in India especially because of the ever increasing population of tigers in this forest. One would have a fair chance of sighting a female tigress with her sub-adult cubs at Pench tiger reserve during summers of 2016 when the water dries up, and tigers wander out in the daylight in search of water and food. If you do not wish to miss this tiger family on their outing, you should quickly register and book this safari online.
- Onward Journey : 12289 Mumbai-Nagpur Duronto Express
- Return Journey : 12290 Nagpur-Mumbai Duronto Express
- Onward Journey : Air India – 5.45 am – 7.20 am
- Return Journey : Indigo – 8.25 pm – 9.55 pm Or Air India – 9.05 pm – 10.35 pm
What Is The Plan
- Leave for Nagpur by Duronto Express, Trn No.12289 at 08:00 pm from CSTM
- Pick up from Nagpur at 10:00 am and transfer to Pench national park in private car. We will be entering forest of Pench National Park from Madhya Pradesh border where the tiger sightings probabilities are highest. Reach Resort by 1:00 pm. Check in, Ice-breaking session with group and Lunch. After Lunch Gear up and Leave for 1st Wildlife Safari. Evening Back to Resort. Dinner, Group discussion about day’s sighting and Pench tiger reserve in detail. Lights off and day ends.
- Early Morning Have Breakfast and Leave for 2nd Wildlife Safari. Alternatively we might carry our breakfast on safari only to save on safari time. Post safari back for Lunch. After Lunch Leave for 3rd Wildlife Safari. Evening Go for a Night safari. Back to Resort. Group Dinner. Post Dinner Experience Sharing Session. Lights off and day ends.
- Early Morning Leave For 4th Wildlife Safari followed by a Bird Watching & Photography Trail. Check Out luggage. Enjoy the delicious Lunch and post Lunch Leave For Nagpur by Private Vehicle. Reach Nagpur before 6 pm. Leave Back for Mumbai by Train or flight as per your convenience. Tour concludes with Happy Memories !!
What You Will Get
- Pickup and Drop from Nagpur to Nagpur by AC Private Car
- 02 Nights/03 Days Accommodation at Resort on Triple Sharing Basis in AC Rooms- Tiger N Woods/Tribal Camp or Equivalent
- All Meals at Pench
- 04 Open Gypsy Safaris in Core Zone + 1 Night safari (depending on availability / timing))
- All forest permissions and Guide Charges
- Expertise Charges
- Transfer from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Meals during the train/flight journey
- Lens/Camera charges
- Any personal orders, laundary, phone calls.
- Any porter charges,tips and gratitudes
- Anything other than mentioned above
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities or sudden changes in forest fees, permits etc.
- If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded
- If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
- After that no refund will be provided.
CST, Fort, Mumbai