Go Wild In Dandeli | Rafting,Camping,Wildlife | Namma Trip
Head out for this adventurous trip to Dandeli from Bangalore and indulge in an array of activities. Experience the fun and thrill as you try river rafting and raft through the currents. Enjoy kayaking and coracle boat ride in the crystal clear waters. Delight in a quick bath while exploring the natural Jacuzzi in the river Kali and spot some crocodile.
These are only choices from a 1000 different adventures you can take part in when you are in this beautiful Jungle.
Camp in comfortable tents, indulge in good food and embark on a trek to Dandelions landscape. Delight in the different wildlife around the lush forests and enjoy a lively bonfire during the starry night. Embark on serene nature walks to explore all that Dandeli has to offer you and your cameras.
Dandeli is a Wildlife sanctuary which is very calm and peaceful which adds as a stress buster when you're here away from the city. At a distance of 462 km from Bangalore, Dandeli is a picturesque town on the banks of the River Kali in Uttara Kannada district of Karnataka
- Slots for the trip: Usually between 10-20
- Stay: At our cozy jungle campsite on sharing basis with neat & clean basic facilities
- Food: 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner (All Veg included)
- Local Style Food Menu
- Duration of the Trip: 2 Days/3 Nights
- Where: Dandeli, North Karnataka
- Traveler or Mini-bus with Push-Back seats depending on final numbers (Non-AC)
- Starting time: Friday night at 8 PM
- Ending time: Monday early morning around 5 AM
- Pick up spots: Silk Board, Koramangala Sony World Signal, KTM Mekhri Circle, Yeshwantpur
- Check the Pick-Up points Tab below for more information
Every place we visit Cleanliness is our Top Most priority and we expect every participant to follow it. Do not Litter, do not throw trash out in the open. Please keep our nature as beautiful as it is.
Get In Touch with us if you need more info.
- We will pick you up from various designated spots in Bangalore and we'll start our overnight Journey to Dandeli
- Reach our campsite in the morning, freshen up, load up on some breakfast and get ready for a Day Filled with adventure.
- Hike through the Jungles of Dandeli, Witness Syntheri Rocks in the middle of Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary
- Back to the campsite for lunch and onto the next Adventure
- Visit the famous Kali River for the must-do experience when in Dandeli, River Rafting
- Visit Sun Set Point at Dandeli Back Waters on the way back, relax and unwind for some time and enjoy the breathtaking sunset
- Reach the campsite where delicious dinner will be served. We'll have a campfire, you can enjoy some music and good food
- When you've had enough of the day, you can rest in your tents or rooms provided.
- Wake up early and get ready for a sunrise hike and get cozy with nature
- Eat breakfast and keep your belongings packed.
- Explore Dandeli town. Visit a crocodile breeding farm, Crocodile Park
- Have some local style Self-Sponsored lunch and laze around Dandeli for a while
- Visit Supa Dam or Sykes Point for sunset. Witness some breathtaking views and when we are done we will start our journey back to Bangalore
- Eat dinner on the way back and reach Bangalore early hours of Monday
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Breakfast on both days
- Lunch on Day 1
- Dinner Day 1
- Accommodation in Tents on a sharing basis at our very well maintained campsite.
- Coracle Rides
- Jacuzzi Bath
- Trek Leads from Namma Trip
What's NOT included
- River Rafting (Add-on can be purchased during check out. Rs.450 for 60 mins of rafting)
- Other on Demand Water Activities like Zip Lining, Water Zorbing...
- Lunch & Dinner on Day 2
- Any Personal Expenses
- Any kind of Insurance
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
Things to Carry
- Small Backpack to carry your essentials
- Water Bottles
- Comfortable clothes. Enough for all days of the adventure. Do carry an extra pair of clothes to change into once wet.
- Comfortable Shoes with good grip for hiking
- Torch - to be used at night
- Sweaters/Jacket to bear the cold weather
- Raincoat/Poncho in case of rains
- Slippers/Flip-Flops to walk around the campsite
- Personal Medication Kit (if any)
- Portable Charger/Speakers
- Towel/Toothbrush/Soap and other essentials
- Camera/DSLR if interested
- Extra cash for Personal expenses/Meals not included
- Silk Board
- Koramangala Sony World Signal
- St.Marks Road/Church Street - Indian Oil Petrol Bunk, Near Bowring Institute
- KTM Mekhri Circle
Once you've booked your tickets, we will reach out to you and provide you with more information like exact pick-up times, exact location, coach details and more.
Any changes in Pick Up locations will be notified to the participants 10-12 hrs before the start of the trip.
River Rafting can be purchased as an Add-On during check out for a price of Rs.450 for 60 mins of rafting.
Due to unavoidable circumstances,if rafting is not allowed,other water activities like Water Zorbing,zip lining will be provided.
Once you've booked your tickets, we will reach out to you and provide you with more information like exact pick up times, coach details and more.
Our facilities are neat and top notch but not luxurious.
For More Information, reach out to us on email@example.com
We as an Adventure company aim to show you nice people the most beautiful and pristine places in Karnataka.
Preserving the cleanliness & beauty of our beautiful land is our topmost priority.
Go deep into nature
Hike to see the beauty of the sunrise.
Trek to beautiful mountains.
Dip in the beaches of our beautiful coast.
Hike through the mystical rainforest of the Western Ghats.
Come Experience Namma Karnataka
Dandeli, KarnatakaGET DIRECTIONS