The Swag Of Goa with Island Cruise - Long weekend special | Muddie Trails
September | October | 8PM
Do we need any introduction? ;-)
Come, join us and #getmuddy!
|Accommodation:||Share apartments on shared basis for 2 Days/2 Nights close to Calangute beach. (On 3 or 4 sharing basis)|
|Travel:||Travel by fast and agile tempo from our city - for entire trip beginning to end.|
|Starting time:||Start Sep 28th (Friday) night around 8 PM, Start Oct 18th (Thursday) night around 8 PM|
|Ending time:||Oct 2nd (Tuesday) morning around 8 AM, Oct 21th (Monday) morning around 7 AM|
|Pick-up/Drop spots:||Tin Factory, Indiranagar, Koramangala, Goraguntepalya metro station|
|Things to pack||Will be shared in a WhatsApp group for all registered travelers|
Now what's special we gonna experience in Goa:
- Play water sports on Anjuna beach! (first day)
- Dance at an awesome pub (first night)
- We will also take our women to Saturday Night flea market for shopping :)
- We'll take an Island cruise with unlimited beer, soft drinks, food & water activities like swimming with life jackets, snorkeling! (second day)
- Spend a night at the most happening Baga beach and Baga lane! (second night)
- Experience the swag of Calangute beach & visit Aguada Fort (third day)
- Visit another awesome beach - like a private white sand beach in South Goa (third day)
- Travel everywhere!
- Food: 3 Breakfasts (2 times buffet),
- Stay at an AC apartment to beat the summer heat for 2 days & 2 nights on sharing basis
- Goan Island Cruise with Swimming, Snorkeling, unlimited beer, snacks, soft drinks & 1 Lunch (Veg and non-veg)
- Lunches & dinners, water Sports, drinks and any personal expenses not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- Travelers are expected to sign a Liability/Waiver form given by the organizers before starting the trek/event
- Everyone must get their photo ID cards - like Aadhar or Driving License!
- This is an offbeat meetup at an offbeat place. The facilities would be basic but the experience would be amazing with our group.
- Muddie Trails is NOT a tour operator. Muddie Trails is an offbeat travel experience provider. Our schedule is flexible. Organizer may choose to switch/re-arrange parts of schedule based on need. Please co-operate with organizer & other travelers.
The “Offbeat” theme of Muddie Trails
Travelers are requested to refrain from asking our organizers to take them to ABC temple or XYZ church. The itinerary is already decided and posted based on our offbeat theme. The organizer will only change the itinerary if any place cannot be done because of unpredictable reasons. If you have a wish list of tourist places to tick off in your mind, then probably Muddie Trails is not for you and we request you – please do not register.
- Nobody shall deviate from Trek path led by Organizers/Guide.
- During the meetup Muddie Trails is not responsible in case of any injuries or animal attacks or reptile bites.
- Expect the unexpected in case of wild forests like the sudden closing of trek path by govt/forest department(because of wild animal sighting/landslide/some crime), in which case we may have to cancel the trek (This is very rare – never happened till now). In this case, the Organizer will plan for alternate trek/trip. If this is not possible then Muddie Trails will refund the remaining amount after removing the travel cost.
- Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other.
- Avoid discussing sensitive matters like SEX, POLITICS and RELIGION/RACE.
- Using foul or abusive language or arguing with fellow travelers/ organizer will not be acceptable and will stand a chance of being deserted by the travel group.
- Do not advice organizer on the schedule or activities.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
- 10% convenience charges will be deducted in any kind of refund done online- 90% refund if you make a request before 3 days of the meetup start date.
- 50% refund within 3 days and before 24 hours from meetup start time.
- No refund within 24 hours from meetup start time
- No refund during/after the meetup.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.