Goa Sunsplash 2017
January 14 - 15 | 2 PM
Nyex Beach Club, Goa
Goa Sunsplash is here with an International Reggae Festival in Goa, India.
The 2017 edition, stretched over 2 days, will see artists and festival goers from all around the globe. For the first time live bands will be playing along with the hand crafted 10,000 Lions Sound System. Stalls from some of Goa’s best eateries and a range of exciting items to buy will be awaiting you. Welcome to a true celebration of peace, unity and consciousness through reggae music. One love!
OUTDOOR MAIN STAGE - 2 PM - 10 PM
INDOOR STAGES - 10 PM - 4 AM
Nyex Beach Club, Goa
Anjuna Cliff (Old Paradiso) , Bardez , Goa, India 403509, Anjuna, Goa 403202
Terms & Conditions
- Wristbands for the designated dates will be issued at the box office during the festival.
- These allow you to access all the stages. In case wristbands are taken off or misplaced, a replacement wristband will not be issued.
- No refund on a purchased ticket and F&B coupons is possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
- Please carry a copy of this ticket along with a valid id proof and a copy of the card used to book the ticket.
- Entry will not be permitted in the absence of a valid photo ID. In case of credit card/debit card purchases, you must bring the credit card/debit card used to book the tickets.
- No alcohol will be served to patrons under legal drinking age. Alcohol will only be served on display of a valid Government Issued ID proof.
- Artist programming and lineup is subject to change during the festival.
- Handheld personal communication devices will be permitted unless otherwise advised.
- As a condition of entry to the venue, you agree that the creation, storage or use of any data or any such recordings for any form of public advertisement, display, commercial gain or for any other purpose (except for your own enjoyment) is not permitted without prior written permission from the organisers.
- No tickets for the event shall be used by any person for re-sale, advertising, promotional or commercial purposes, including but not limited to prizes, competition, contests or sweepstakes without obtaining written consent of the organisers.
- You shall not use or display within the venue any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials unless authorised by written confirmation from the organisers.
- The holder of this ticket grants organisers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any video or still footage made of the holder's appearance for broadcast or publication in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotions relating hereto without any further approval of yours.
- Areas at the festival are built to capacity. Management reserves the right to hold entry to certain areas within the festival to ensure a safe festival experience.
- Patrons are requested not to carry their own food and beverages to the festival.
- The management reserves the exclusive right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the ground.