Gokarna Beach Trek with Vibhooti Waterfalls | Muddie Trails
February 9th - 10th | March 9th - 10th
The Sun-Kissed Beaches are back this weekend!
One usually parties at the beaches, right? But @Gokarna we can party with them ;-)
This time, we will also visit beautiful Mirzan fort of Kumta, visit magnificent Vibhooti falls & gigantic Yana rocks!
And that lovely & amazing sunset on the Om Beach..!! No words..!!
Come, join Muddie Trails(MT) in the fun!
About the destination:
Situated on the West coast of India, Gokarna is "The Land of palm trees, blue seas and golden sands". The beaches are meant for a slow, relaxed holiday and everything on the beach goes at the same relaxed pace. Palm clad beaches are dotted with foreign tourists in a majority and very few Indians are seen across. Full of coconut and palm trees, the ocean and clean sands, Gokarna is a 'one of its kind place' in the country.
|Slots||12 to 20 travelers|
|Food||2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner - all veg included|
|Stay||At our very very beautiful home-stay amidst nature (Non-AC)|
|Travel||A mini-bus or tempo depending on numbers (Non-AC)|
|Pick up spots||Tin Factory, Indiranagar 100 ft Road, Koramangala Sony World signal, Goraguntepalya Metro station|
|Things to pack||Will be shared in a whatsapp group for all registered travelers|
- The absolutely amazing Gokarna Beach trek,
- Beautiful Mirzan Fort,
- Dip under soul soothing Vibhooti Water falls,
- A mid-night surprise..!!
- Visit gigantic Yana rocks,
- Campfire & Music
- Lots of Entertainment!
- 1-Day/1-Night shared accommodation at our lovely homestay!
- 2 Breakfasts
- 1 lunch (packed for trek)
- 1 dinner (all veg food)
- Beach trek, Mirzan fort visit, Vibhooti waterfalls, Yana caves visit
- One/two organizer(s) from MT to look after all the activities and a hell lot of entertainment!!!
- Lunch & dinner on Sunday, water bottles and any other miscellaneous expenses that are not mentioned in inclusions above.
- Travelers are expected to sign a Liability/Waiver form given by the organizers before starting the trek/event
- Everyone must get their photo ID cards - like Aadhar or Driving License!
- The route to Hampi from BLR is pretty bad. Please be mindful of this fact.
- This is an offbeat meetup at an offbeat place. The facilities would be basic but the experience would be amazing with our group.
- Muddie Trails is NOT a tour operator. Muddie Trails is a offbeat travel experience provider. Our schedule is flexible. Organizer may choose to switch/re-arrange parts of schedule based on need.
Terms & Conditions of Muddie Trails
- No alcohol & smoking during Treks & adventure activities. There would be separate window and space (usually at night) to have these at campsite/homestay for interested people
- No Luxury. We assure awesome memories every trip, but not awesome facilities! We provide basic facilities in terms of food, travel & accommodation.
- The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule are permitted
- Absolutely No littering during our travels. We swear to protect our environment.
- Co-operate with the organizer(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travelers won't miss out on the real fun part - that is traveling.
- Every traveler is responsible for his/her for your own safety while traveling with Muddie Trails. Don't indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travelers.
- Every traveler is expected to sign a liability/waiver form given by the organizer(s) after boarding the vehicle that discharges Muddie Trails of any unexpected incident like injury/death/theft etc.
- Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions etc. In most cases, if the time permits, organizer(s) will take travelers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
- Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other. Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics and religion/caste/race.
- Using foul or abusive language, eve teasing, arguing with fellow travelers/organizer(s) and/or involving in physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by Muddie Trails.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
Cancellation by Organizer (Muddie Trails):
- Muddie Trails may decide to cancel the event if there are less than 8 travelers signed up for the trip/trek
- The organizers will inform you about the cancellation 24 hours before the event start time so that you have enough time to make an alternate plan
- In this case, the full amount will be refunded.
- Alternatively, you can also choose to postpone your ticket to the future event or switch to another event by Muddie Trails.
Cancellation by you (The traveler):
- The Organizers have to be informed 48 hours before the event start time if you wish to cancel your event
- In this case, the refund would be processed as per "Refund Policy"
- Alternatively, you may postpone your ticket to future event 48 hours before the event start time
- No postponing your ticket to future events and no refund within 48 hours of event start time
- You may provide a replacement from your end (your friend, colleague or any other) in case you cannot make it to the event because of unforeseen circumstances. This way you can save your hard earned money
- 80% refund before 48 hours of event start time
- No refund within 48 hours of event start time whatever be the reason (Health, Accident, Family crisis, Office issue or anything else)
- No refund during/after the event
- Registration fee or partial payment is done to book your slot is non-refundable
The "Offbeat" theme of Muddie Trails
Travelers are requested to refrain from asking our organizers to take them to ABC temple or XYZ church. The itinerary is already decided and posted based on our offbeat theme. The organizer will only change the itinerary/schedule if any place cannot be done because of unpredictable reasons. If you have a wish list of tourist places to tick off in your mind, then probably Muddie Trails is not for you and we request you - please do not register.
Gokarna, Karnataka, India 581326