Gokarna Chill, Private Beach Trek, Vibhooti Waterfalls, Yana Caves | Muddie Trails
The Sun-Kissed Beaches are calling us!
One usually parties at the beaches, right? But @Gokarna we can party with them.
We’ll start the trip with a relaxing morning on the beach, playing in the water, beach sports like Beachball & Frisbee. Will take soul-soothing dip in the pristine water of Nirvana Beach.
Post Lunch, we’ll go on an amazing hike to hidden beaches that are separated from Gokarna by Agnashini river. The green sprouting hills, clean white sand beaches and the river merging into Sea is an experience that will refresh both your mind and soul.
Bonfire on the beach, music, delicious food, the sound of the waves, a stroll on the soft sand under starry night adds up to the amazing experience.
The next day, we will visit Mirzan Fort, a perfect setting to take selfies!
We will also visit gushing Vibhooti waterfalls and take a dip under chilling fresh mountain water.
Finally, we shall explore gigantic formations of Yana caves deep inside the jungle.
Come join Muddie Trails (MT) in this journey!
- At our Homestay on sharing basis with clean washrooms
- We will arrange Campfire, Music, Dinner, Group activities on Beach
- Total slots for the trip: Usually 20 or more
- Food: 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner (All Veg) included
- Hike difficulty: Easy (good for beginners)
- Tempo or Mini-bus or Bus (Non-AC)
- Starting time: Friday night around 8 PM
- Ending time: Monday morning around 6 AM
- Pick up spots: Tin Factory, Indiranagar 100 Feet Rd, Koramangala Sony World, Goraguntepalya Metro
- The Nirvana private beaches hike
- Homestay close to Beach
- Vibhooti waterfalls
- Yana caves
- Mirzan Fort
- Beach games
- Music & Dance
- Good food
- Amazing sunset of Arabian Sea
Things to carry:
- Basic essentials like toothbrush, soap, towel, etc
- Shades/cap/sunscreen/umbrella (to avoid getting tanned big time
- Full charge mobiles with power banks – to take a lot of selfies!
- Selfie stick or DSLR if you are interested– you know how beautiful the beaches are at Gokarna!
- Your personal medications if any (Organiser will carry one first aid kit)
- Carry a couple of pairs of water-wear to take dips in the beach and under the waterfall
- Polythene covers to put used/wet clothes will help
- An extra polythene cover to dispose of your trash – remember no-littering policy!
- Carry some cash for Sunday Lunch, Dinner and misc expenses
- A photo ID card xerox or soft copy – like Aadhar or Driving License
- Comfortable shoes/sandals – You have an awesome beach trek to do!
- Extra slippers to use at the homestay
- A water bottle that you can use for the trek
- It’s always a bit humid at Gokarna. Light clothes are recommended
- You may carry your drinks from your City
- Don’t carry expensive items. You are responsible for your own stuff during the entire trip
Pick up points & timings:
Stop 1: 08:30 PM
Tin Factory Bus stop
Towards HP Petrol pump side
Underfoot over bridge
Stop 2: 08:45 PM
Indiranagar 100 Feet Road
Opposite Barbeque Nation
Just in front of Domlur Fly Over
Stop 3: 09:10 PM
Koramangala – Sony World Signal
Just in front of Manyavar
On 80 Feet Road
Stop 4: (10:15-10:45) PM
Goraguntepalya Metro station bus stop
Where Outer Ring Road (ORR) meets the highway
On the service road infront of People Tree Hospital
Day 0 (Friday):
- Start from BLR, an overnight journey!
Day 1 (Saturday):
- Reach Homestay close to Beach, freshen up & have a nice breakfast
- Stroll to Beach, play lotta beach sports – Frisbee, Beach volleyball, etc
- Break for the delicious lunch
- Brief rest for a couple of hours
- Hike to Heaven Beach, Mystery Cave Beach to see amazing landscapes, marvel at the Agnashini river merging into the Arabian sea
- Head back to the Homestay by evening, hot Chai/Coffee, refresh
- Bonfire, Music on the Beach
- Dinner, social gathering till late night
- Rest in the rooms with comfortable beds
Day 2 (Sunday):
- Start the day with leisurely breakfast
- Visit beautiful Mirzan Fort
- Head out to take a dip under magnificent Vibhooti waterfalls
- Have a basic lunch at a local restaurant
- Explore Yana caves in the dense forest
- Drive back towards BLR in the night, dinner at a Dhaba
Day 3 (Monday):
- Reach home early in the morning
- Stay: At our lovely Homestay 650 meters away from Beach!
- 2 Breakfasts,
- 1 lunch (Veg),
- 1 dinner (Veg),
- Bonfire (If it doesn’t rain at that time),
- Music, activities
- Private beach hike (Heaven Beach, Mystery Cave Beach)
- Vibhooti waterfalls
- Yana caves
- Mirzan Fort
- Organizer(s) from MT
- Hell lot of entertainment!!!
- Lunch, dinner on Sunday
- Any misc. expenses that are not in inclusions above
- If you agree to following Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms
- You may register by using the Book Now button and join the Muddie Gang!
What’s next after booking tickets:
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks 24 hours before the event start time.
- Information like exact pickup locations, things to pack, Organizer details, etc will be shared in the group
- No private rooms. There is separate accommodation for men and women.
- The trip does not cover Gokarna’s main town, temple, market, or crowded beaches. This is an offbeat trip away from town.
- The facilities are basic, close to nature on this backpacking trip. Not for luxury seekers
Get Muddie in Travel..
Gokarna, Karnataka, India 581326GET DIRECTIONS