Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
Unwind. Explore. Experience.
Gypsy Soul is away from the city life, in the woods, discover new indie fusion bands, and groove to the beats of music. Come closer to nature and yourself.
Glamping, Music, Movies all under the same sky and billions of stars
Situated at Panshet, the campsite is easily accessible by road. The campsite becomes the best rejuvenating place for all!
Saturday: Live Band & Open Air Movie Screening, Bonfire & BBQ
Sunday to Friday: Open Air Movie Screening, Bonfire & BBQ
a) Camping Tents -
- Sleeping Mat
- Sleeping Bag
- Air Pillow
b) Glamping -
- Spacious tent based on twin-sharing basis.
- Queen size bed with pillows and comforter.
- Light and Table fan.
- Charging point.
c) Cottages -
- Spacious rooms with attached washroom.
- Queen Size beds in double occupancy room.
- Dorms for a group of 07, 08, and 10 people.
Meals: Pure Veg & Jain food on request
- Evening snacks and high tea.
- Barbeque (limited)
- Midnight Maggie
- Morning Breakfast
- Outdoor Games – Box Cricket, Mini Football, Table Tennis, Volleyball
- Board Games
- A dynamic collection of books from great authors at Book cafe
- Chill on Hammocks
- Scenic Viewing Deck
- Late Night Bonfire
- Pick up and drop
- Packaged drinking water
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, roadblocks, bad weather, etc
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the "Inclusions" column above
Things To Carry:
- Mosquito repellant
- Light & comfortable clothing
- A water bottle (Yes, they can be refilled at the campground)
- Toiletries (Towel, toothbrush, etc)
- Footwear - Shoes for nature walks & night trails and comfortable flip flops/slippers while you are at the camp
- Personal medication, if any
- Pet friendly
- Kids friendly
- Venue Type - Hilltop / Outdoor
- Constructed clean washrooms
- Nearby Mini Trek leading to a breathtaking view from the top
- Walk down to the nearby lake for sunset
- Free Parking
- To ensure the safety, will be taking only prior informed bookings.
- On arrivals, guests will undergo a sanitation process and thermal screening.
- The guests are advised to carry their own masks, toiletries, and self-sanitation kits.
- The accommodation area and the entire premises will be thoroughly sanitized.
- The staff and the management crew will be protected with masks, hand gloves, and daily thermal screening.
We are located at Panshet, an hour drive away from Pune and 04 hours drive away from Mumbai.
In case of cancellation, you will receive a credit voucher which can be redeemed in a year's time. There will be no refund in any case.
NOTE - Bookings for 31st December will be under a separate link - Gypsy Saga (NYE CAMPING)
Gypsy Soul, Pune
Panshet, Maharashtra 412107GET DIRECTIONS