Haanji Art Festival
HAANJI ART FESTIVAL BY THEEART - INDORE's FIRST ART AND CULTURAL FESTIVAL - Celebrating Artists and their expressions on Climate Change and Society.
The 1st edition of the Haanji Art and Cultural Festival will take place at Indore from 7th December to 8th December 2019.
What this is about - Haanji as a platform aims to promote collaborations amongst artists on a global level. This festival series Haanji by Theeart is about bringing an art dialogue with the locals where they can expose themselves to new ideas of creativity. We commence this event with our first three fine contemporary artists from Mumbai and New Delhi to paint murals on a reputed cold storage facade located in the city of Indore. Along with murals, artists from various cities will showcase their works, from canvasses to art installations, from sketches to video art, from speeches to workshops, this makes a truly unique experience for all the festivalgoers.
Here's what to look forward to:
- Wall Paintings by three fine artist from Mumbai and Delhi.
- 20+ Artist's artwork from all over India Displaying and selling their artwork
- Pop-up and Stalls from various brands supporting sustainability
- Fun Art workshops for relaxing weekend for Adults on Saturday
- Kids Art workshop on SUNDAY
- Live artwork by very talented artist from Mumbai on SATURDAY
- Tree Planation Drive
- Kids play area to keep the little ones busy with games & art / craft workshops all day
- Dates - 7th and 8th December 2019
- Venue - Narang Cold Storage, Rajendra Nagar, INDORE
- Entry Fee - Rs. 100
- Timing of the Festival - 11am to 7pm
- Adult Alcohol Ink Painting Workshop - Fee - Rs. 1850 (all materials included + 1 CUP + 1 artwork) - Time (Saturday 3pm to 5pm)
- Kids Knife Painting Workshop - Fee - Rs. 1350 (all materials included + Painting knife + Brush + 1 artwork) (Sunday - 12pm to 3pm)
- Tree Plantation Drive
No food, cigarettes, beverages from outside will be permitted
NARANG COLD STORAGE AND ICE FACTORY
Bijalpur, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452012