Hampi - Blast of Colors & Heritage Photowalk | Plan The Unplanned
The capital of the Vijayanagar Empire, Hampi, is one of the most picturesque destinations in the world and true photographer’s delight! If you wish to try your hands in photography (you can be an amateur, no worries!) then the ruins of this UNESCO World Heritage Site will surely blow your mind.
Plan The Unplanned is all set to take you on an adventurous weekend trip where there’s no dearth of fun! Learn the hacks of photography while exploring Hampi and you’ll surely return back with a bundle of amazing shots! Capture the first rays of the sun falling on the Anjaneya hill and much more. Shoot the colors of Holi, take a ride on the coracle, listening to the amazing stories and meet some crazy folks. So, let the journey begin!
Binoy George, a Travel Photographer specializes in Nature, People, Places & Culture.He loves to capture both the urban and natural spaces, all forms of life and the diverse cultures of the world. Travelled to 15 countries, 100s of cities and remote places around the world, just to capture what he loves the most.
More about Binoy George - binoygeorgephotography.com/about-binoy/
- Depart from Bangalore by 10:00 PM
- Reach Hampi
- Checkin to homestay and Freshen up, have breakfast
- Briefing on how to take care of your gear and self during the Holi celebration shoot.
- Set out to the streets where the blast of colors are expected for shooting some great portraits and lifestyle photographs
- We close our day with the sunset shoot at Hemakuta hill.
- Return to homestay by evening
- Night at homestay at Hampi
- Early morning sunrise shoot at Anjaneya hill
- Return to homestay have breakfast
- Visit a waterfall and Sanapur reservoir
- Explore hippie side of Hampi
- Coracle Ride
- We close our day with a trek to Hanuman Guddi for a sunset shoot and return to Bangalore, Dinner on the way.
- Sharing basis accommodation in Homestay
- Coracle ride
- Transportation (To and Fro till Bangalore) (AC)
- Experience that you gain
- All meals
- Any kind of insurance
- Personal Expense: (snacks, mineral water etc)
- Anything that's not included in the inclusions above.
- Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
- Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
- In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delay in reaching the destination.
About the Organizer
M.G Road, Bangalore