Handmade Paper Making Workshop
The Bombay Paperie will teach you how to reuse, reinvent, recycle and turn paper scraps into your own handmade paper ensuring optimum usage of our limited environmental resources.
This workshop provides an excellent opportunity to learn how to recycle bills, newspapers, old books, prints and scrap paper into sheets of handmade paper. You can use these papers to draw, write , sketch or anything you like to do with paper.
This is an organic and environmental friendly way to make your own paper and learn a new skill.
What is Included?
- Workshop will include how to make pulp from old papers
- Brief description on how to use molds and deckle paper making tools.
- Brief description on paper Gsm & Quality
- Making and drying process of handmade paper
What will you take home ?
- Five beautiful sheets of handmade paper.
We offer an inclusive workshop on this ancient art of paper-making with waste paper which will
be 2 hours of hands-on, creative fun.
All age groups are welcome , no prior experience is needed and all you have to bring is your
creative bent of mind and a willingness to learn something new.
The Bombay Paperie, Mumbai
63, Bombay Samachar Marg, Fort, Mumbai, 400001