Harishchandragad Trek & Camping from Pune | Muddie Trails
March 2, 3 | March 23, 24
How about a hike this weekend to the stunning landscapes of Harishchandragad fort? A weekend to relax in the bask of nature, be a traveler & refresh with fresh air away from the hustle & bustle of the city.
About the destination: Harishchandragad is a hill fort which has a history with Yadava kingdom is in Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra. After trekking through the forest and uphills,
People can visit Harishchandreshwar temple, Kedareshshwar cave and explore the few other caves in this fort.
Harishchandrgad Plateau includes Konkan Kada and Taramati peak. The cliffs at Konkan Kada offers a beautiful view and sunset can be watched from here.
Taramati peak in Harishchandragad stands as one of the tallest peaks in Maharashtra and also this is the topmost point on the fort (1429 meters).
Come, #getmuddy ;-)
|Slots:||12 to 20|
|Food:||1 Breakfast, 2 Lunch(Veg), 1 Dinner (Veg) – all included|
|Stay:||At our awesome campsite in the fort|
|Transport:||A Bus/Mini-bus/tempo depending on final numbers (Non-AC)|
|Starting time:||Saturday Morning at 5 AM|
|Ending time:||Sunday Night around 10 PM|
|Pickup/Drop spots:||Will be announced to all registered folks|
- Camping on the Fort
- Sunset at Konkan Kada
- Visit Harishchandreshwar temple and Kedareshshwar cave
- Trek to Taramati Peak
- Campfire, Music!
- Good food,
- A Lot of Entertainment!
- Stay: at our lovely homestay!
- Food: 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Campfire (if weather permits)
- The Nilgiris experience you will remember for a long long time!
- An organizer from MT to look after all the activities and a hell lot of entertainment!!!
- Breakfast on Saturday Morning
- Water bottles and any other miscellaneous expenses that are not mentioned in inclusions above.
Things to carry
- Basic travel essentials
- Hiking shoes
- A blanket has to be carried.
- Travelers are expected to sign a Liability/Waiver form given by the organizers before starting the trip/trek/event
- Everyone must get their photo ID cards - like Aadhar or Driving License!
- Muddie Trails is NOT a tour operator. Muddie Trails is an offbeat travel experience provider.
- Our facilities are basic. If you expect any luxury, please do not register.
- Our itinerary is flexible & Organizer may choose to switch/re-arrange parts of the itinerary based on need. Please co-operate with organizer & other travelers.
- Do not forget to read our "Terms & Conditions" before registering!
Cancellation and Refund policy
Cancellation by Organizer (Muddie Trails):
- Muddie Trails may decide to cancel the event if there are less than 8 travelers signed up for the trip/trek
- The organizers will inform you about the cancellation 24 hours before the event start time so that you have enough time to make an alternate plan
- In this case, the full amount will be refunded.
- Alternatively, you can also choose to postpone your ticket to the future event or switch to another event by Muddie Trails.
Cancellation by you (The traveler):
- The Organizers have to be informed 48 hours before the event start time if you wish to cancel your event
- In this case, the refund would be processed as per “Refund Policy“
- Alternatively, you may postpone your ticket to future event 48 hours before the event start time
- No postponing your ticket to future events and no refund within 48 hours of event start time
- You may provide a replacement from your end (your friend, colleague or any other) in case you cannot make it to the event because of unforeseen circumstances. This way you can save your hard earned money
- 80% refund before 48 hours of event start time
- No refund within 48 hours of event start time whatever be the reason (Health, Accident, Family crisis, Office issue or anything else)
- No refund during/after the event
- Registration fee or partial payment is done to book your slot is non-refundable
The “Offbeat” theme of Muddie Trails
Muddie Trails provides real offbeat experiences for the travelers like trekking, hiking, camping, bonfire, adventure activities, barbecue, visiting, exploring and experiencing the less known but awesome destinations that are not crowded with tourists. We do NOT take travelers to a tourist place unless it is required as a “filler” in the itinerary between two offbeat places.
Travelers are requested to refrain from asking our organizers to take them to ABC temple or XYZ church. The itinerary is already decided and posted based on our offbeat theme. The organizer will only change the itinerary/schedule if any place cannot be done because of unpredictable reasons. If you have a wish list of tourist places to tick off in your mind, then probably Muddie Trails is not for you and we request you – please do not register.
Harishchandragad Trek Ahmednagar, Maharashtra 414001