Hauz Khas Complex, Delhi
Located in South Delhi, Alauddin Khilji built this large reservoir from which Hauz Khas gets its name - Hauz meaning water tank and Khas meaning royal. This site offers an amalgamation of the ancient Islamic architecture and places of attraction for the urban crowd. Explore the place that Delhites don't seem to stop loving, thanks to its myriad options for entertainment!
Things to see
- Deer Park, situated at the entrance of the beautiful reservoir
- Light and sound show conducted by Delhi Tourism every evening in Hauz Khas village
- Siri Fort in Siri, one of the oldest Delhi cities
- Firuz Shah Tughlaq's Tomb
How to get there?
- Cabs are available from the city of Delhi to reach this site.
- The nearest bus stop is Hauz Khas at Aurobindo Marg.
- Nearest metro stations are Hauz Khas and Green Park on the yellow line of Delhi Metro Railway Corporation
Hauz Khas Complex, Delhi, Africa Avenue, Deer Park, Hauz Khas, New Delhi, South West Delhi, Delhi, 110016GET DIRECTIONS