Heritage walk in Sunder Nursery - the lost Mughal Garden
The Mughal Garden has a long history which has been continuously been used for resting and recreational purposes. Until very recently it was closed for public and under construction. The walk will guide you through the Mughal garden and the numerous monuments inside the sprawling garden and bed of roses. You can bring your food, books, any music instrument to play. There is a wonderful nursery inside the garden from British times where you can even buy the plants.
- There is no guided fees for children below 10.
- The guided fees is Rs 500.
- The medium of instruction is Hindi and English
- Please note that in case of unavoidable external reasons such as (weather conditions, political rallies, VIP movement, powercut) the walk may be canceled. The participant has the liberty to take another walk by the company against the payment they have made within 30 days since the date of the registered walk. The company does not have refund policy.
- The details of the walk are mailed to you a day prior to the walk. Please notify us in case you do not receive it.
- Please feel free to contact us on number 9667218424 or on email email@example.com
Sunder Nursery Main Gate
Sunder Nursery Main Gate, CPWD, Hazrat Nizamuddin, New Delhi