High Heels on Higher Peaks
Adventurous; exciting and fun; experience all the emotions together with the most revelling Walk to Himalayas High Heels on Higher Peaks Retreat.,
This retreat is designed for all women. Escape alone; or invite your mother/daughter/sister/friend for a special getaway to prioritize our own well-being; from which everyone in our lives benefits.,
Set against spectacular scenery; your journey also includes plenty of opportunities to soak up the surroundings of Himalayas., This retreat is for those who truly love the mountains.
11 August 2019
- You need to reach Delhi and take an evening Volvo to Manali.
12 August 2019: Manali – Jispa
- At Manali you would be greeted by our representative.
- This day we cross Rohtang Pass (3978 m); Keylong (3350 m); Baralacha Pass (4890m) with overnight stop over at Sarchu (4253m); border of the states of Himachal Pradesh (Lahaul) and Jammu &Kashmir (Ladakh).
- Upon arrival in Jispa we check in at our hotel for overnight stay.
13 August 2019: Jispa – Leh.
- Leave early morning and drive through La-chungla Pass 5065 Mtrs rugged in the middle of mountains. There are chances to see tiny colonies of Marmots on the Morea plains a streatch of 45 Kms.
- Finally we reach the second highest road TANGLANGLA PASS 5350 Mtrs.
- Finally we reach Leh in the evening. Overnight at Hotel.
14 August 2019 - Excursion to Sham Valley (150 Kms round trip)
- After early break fast full day excursion to Sham Valley. Will visit to Magnetic hill; Gurdwara Shri Patthar Sahib; Confluence of the zanskar & indus; Alchi Gompa; Ladakh Hall Of Fame.
- Back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
15 August 2019: Leh- Nubra
- After an earlyvbreakfast we drive to NUBRA VALLEY leads through KHARDUNG-LA-PASS (the highest motorable road in the world) at 18390 ft. around 39 kms from Leh.
- Nubra Valley is popularly known as Ldorma or the valley of flowers. It is situated to the North of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas; excursion to Sumur; Samesthaling gompa.
- Overnight at the camp / resort.
16 August 2019: Nubra– Pangong
- Morning after Breakfast proceed for Pangong.
- After reach check-in at camp. Evening relax; Dinner & Overnight at hotel/camp. THE PANGONG LAKE : This route takes the visitor past the picturesque villages and turns off the Indus valley by the side valley of Chemrey and Sakti.
- The Ladakh range is crossed by the Chang-la (18000 feet / 5475 M) which despite its great elevation is one of the easier passes; remaining open for much of the year even in winter; apart from periods of actual snowfall. Tangse just beyond the foot of the pass has an ancient temple.
- But the main attraction of this circuit is the Pangong Lake; situated at 14000 feet (4267 M). A long narrow basin of inland drainage; hardly six to seven kilometers at its widest point to which foreigners are permitted; is only some seven km along the southern shore from the head of the lake; but it affords spectacular views of the mountains of the Changchenmo range to the north; their reflection shimmering in the ever-changing blues and greens of the lakes brackish water.
- Above Spangmik are the glacier and snow-capped peaks of the Pangong range.
17 August 2019: Pangong Tso – Leh.
- Morning at leisure to explore the beauty of lake and later we drive back to leh enroute visiting Thiksey an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village & Shey; The ancient capital of Ladakh.
- Drive further to Leh and check in at our hotel for Overnight stay.
18 August 2019: Departure
- It’s time to wish adios to the blissfully undiluted silence; the crispair laden with the scent of Ladakhi culture; and finally the enthralling ambiance of the Himalayan range and retrace your path back home.
You would be provided
- Accommodation in Base Category room at : 01 night stay at specified hotels in Jispa.
- 03 nights stay at specified hotels in Leh.
- 01 night stay at specified hotel/tent in Nubra.
- 01 night stay at specified hotel/tent in Pangong 2. Stay on MAP Basis. (06 breakfasts and 06 dinners): Arrival / Departure transfers by 01 NAC Van / Travera / Sumo (as per availability).
- Transportation by 01 NAC Scorpio / Xylo / Qualis (as per availability) for sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Driver com assistance at the airport while arriving and departing.
- Mics. charges are inclusive like Toll Tax; Parking; Driver Allowance; Govt. Tax; Inner line Permit (Green Fees; Environment Fees; Wildlife Red Cross Fees)
- Airfares Train fare
- Oxygen Cylinder @ Rs. 500-1000 Per Day as per rental basis. Please do let us know if you required the same on prior basis as it is not available in the vehicle.
- Any Non-Indian Passport holder permit fees will be @ INR 1500 per person (minimum 02 person).
- Any monastery entrance fees
- Any Joy ride (camel safari) or rafting..
- Medical expenses (apart from first aid) and insurance of any kind.
- Tips; laundry; liquors; wines; mineral water; telephone charges; camera fee and items of personal nature. Volvo charges from Delhi to Manali.
- Transportation is not on disposal basis. It is strictly as per the programme; any extra running will be charges extra.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare; strike; curfew or any other natural calamities (like: road block) or any emergency evacuation expenses. If there are any changes in itinerary due to the above circumstance; guest will have to pay directly over there as per uses.
- There is no refund if the tour not complete due to reason of any natural calamities or any personal reason.
- Any other item not mentioned in the cost includes section.
Manali, Himachal Pradesh
Manali, Himachal Pradesh