HikerWolf - Bhandardara Camping
February 8 & 22 | 12 PM
Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
Bhandardhara is a village near Igatpuri, in the Western Ghats of India. Situated in the Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra, it is 117 km. from Mumbai and is an easy way to go via road transport. The Village has all the nature’s blessings like the beauty of lakes, the lush greenery, and the captivating waterfalls and surrounded by high mountains, dams that makes a perfect brain refresher for the city inhabitants. It is packed with calmness and purity of the nature that has an ability to give you a perfect getaway from busy city life and let you enjoy the freedom of nature.
What is HikerWolf?
Hiker is the explorer within you. The part of you which wants to reach out for more! Wolf is that side of you which yearns for a sense of belonging, the side which wants to bring people together and be there like Family!!
HikerWolf gives you a sense of belonging and guides you through exploring the world through a different lens.
With each event, our family grows and the bond becomes stronger with every passing day!!
We make sure that every minute you spend with us is so energized and power packed that it keeps you buzzing for days! Every step develops a backstory! Every face you see is that of a friend-to-be!! Every photograph is a flashback of a movie like experiences!
With HikerWolf, there are no Goodbyes. It’s always, See You Again Soon.
So, See You Soon! There’s so much room in our family! You are welcome to be a HikerWolf.
Why should you take this trip with HikerWolf?
•Because, we are gonna go boating in the beautiful Bandardara and take a glimpse to lovely Sahyadris surrounding it, in the way you've never seen before
• Together we'll enjoy the soothing sounds of chirping birds and unspoiled nature with pleasing sunset and take lots of photos from every possible angle
• And when the sun has taken its shelter, we'll take every opportunity to dance like no one is watching us, bring out hippies inside us and live like we have never lived before
• We have a perfect idea to take the feel of the night. We'll take a short trek in the nearby forest. Believe us this will be one of the best experience of the night!
• We will stay up at night for as long as we want, have long conversation share experiences, stories and what not.
HikerWolf gives you a sense of belonging and guides you through exploring the world through a different lens. With each event, our family grows and the bond becomes stronger with every passing day!!
We make sure that every minute you spend with us is so energized and power-packed that it keeps you buzzing for days! Every step develops a backstory! Every face you see is that of a friend-to-be!! Every photograph is a flashback of a movie-like experience!
With HikerWolf, there are no Goodbyes. It’s always, See You Again Soon. So, See You Soon! There’s so much room in our family! You are welcome to be a HikerWolf.
Reach our own Bhandardara Campsite. On arrival set your soul free and feel the beautiful sunset while boating in the lake and let your mind express its likelihood to the silent breeze!
Have a little pleasant walk along the Bhandardara Lake which has a serene feel to itself! Evening for lip-smacking Barbeque and Nightclub starts with a little warm-up by hopping on various fun activities. Dinner to be followed by some Music and Dance. We call it a day as we sleep in our tents
Wake up to witness refreshing water in front of your campsite. Freshen up and adore the beautiful morning bliss greenery with a sip of hot cup tea! Click some good selfies to explore the campsite breathe in the fresh air and compare your busy polluted life to this pleasant campsite. It’s time to wrap up tents, pack our bags with beautiful memories and head back to our homes!
• Breakfast (Day 2)
• Tent stays
• Fun-loving games & activities
• Basic First Aid
• A lot of memories
• Mineral water
• Anything not mentioned in the above inclusions list
• Water Bottle (Minimum 2-3 litters)
• 3 Extra Pair of Clothes
• Flipflops or Sandals
• Carry all your luggage in a shoulder bag/ rucksack
• Personal Medications, if any.
• Mosquito repellent
• An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
• A shawl or jacket as it will be cold, and you may require it while sleeping
• Sanitary Kit
Of course, you can join solo
2. Is this event kids friendly?
Yes, the event is kids friendly
3. How much do I have to pay for my kid?
Kid below 5 year- Free
From 5 years to 12 years- 30% of the ticket value
Above 12 years- full payment
4. Can we get a 2-person tent?
Yes, if you’ll are joining as a couple
5. Is this event happening on private property?
6. Are drinks allowed at this event?
Yes, but you’ll have to bring your own booze
7. Is this event pets friendly?
8. Is car parking available at the venue?
9. How and when will your team coordinate with me?
We make a WhatsApp group of all the participants, one day before the event and share all the necessary details in it.
10. Will I get Jain food?
11. Will there be proper washroom facilities on the campsite?
Yes, there are proper well-constructed Western and Indian toilets available at the campsite.
12. Will you be providing us with blankets and bedding?
Maharashtra 422604GET DIRECTIONS