Gokarna Beach Trek, Yana Caves & Vibhooti Waterfalls - Hyderabad | Muddie Trails
September | October | 8PM
Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
The Sun-Kissed Beaches are back this weekend!
One usually parties at the beaches, right? But @Gokarna we can party with them ;-)
This time, we will also visit beautiful Mirzan fort of Kumta, and visit magnificent Vibhooti falls!!
Come join Muddie Trails(MT) in the fun!
About the destination:
Situated on the West coast of India, Gokarna is "The Land of palm trees, blue seas and golden sands". The beaches are meant for a slow, relaxed holiday and everything on the beach goes at the same relaxed pace. Palm clad beaches are dotted with foreign tourists in a majority and very few Indians are seen across. Full of coconut and palm trees, the ocean and clean sands, Gokarna is a 'one of its kind place' in the country.
|Food||2 Breakfasts, Lunch, Dinner - all veg included|
|Stay||At our very very beautiful home-stay amidst nature|
|Travel||A mini-bus or tempo depending on numbers|
|Pick up spots||Tin Factory, Indiranagar 100 ft Road, Koramangala Sony World signal, Goraguntepalya Metro station|
|Activities||Beach trek, Mirzan Fort, Vibhooti Waterfalls, Campfire, Lot of Entertainment|
- Day 0: Start from HYD around 8 PM, overnight journey!
- Day 1: Drive and head out for the awesome trek between the beaches separated by hills & forest (Om beach, Half-moon beach, Devils hell beach, Paradise beach), take a dip on whichever beach you love, take a lot of selfies, try some bouldering at half-moon beach, return to camp, freshen-up, campfire, social gathering till late night ;-)
- Day 2: Check out of home-stay, visit the beautiful Mirzan fort, head out for a dip under magnificent Vibhooti waterfalls, explore Yana caves, drive back to HYD in the evening.
- Day 3: Reach HYD early in the morning.
- 1-Day/1-Night shared accommodation at our lovely homestay!
- 2 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 1 dinner
- Beach trek, Mirzan fort visit, Vibhooti waterfalls
- One/two organizer(s) from MT to look after all the activities and a hell lot of entertainment!!!
- Lunch & dinner on Sunday, water bottles and any other miscellaneous expenses that are not mentioned in inclusions above
- Travelers are expected to sign a Liability/Waiver form given by the organizers before starting the trek/event
- Everyone must get their photo ID cards - like Aadhar or Driving License!
- This is an offbeat meetup at an offbeat place. The facilities would be basic but the experience would be amazing with our group.
- Muddie Trails is NOT a tour operator. Muddie Trails is an offbeat travel experience provider. Our schedule is flexible. Organizer may choose to switch/re-arrange parts of schedule based on need. Please co-operate with organizer & other travelers.
Travelers are requested to refrain from asking our organizers to take them to ABC temple or XYZ church. The itinerary is already decided and posted based on our offbeat theme. The organizer will only change the itinerary if any place cannot be done because of unpredictable reasons. If you have a wish list of tourist places to tick off in your mind, then probably Muddie Trails is not for you and we request you – please do not register.
- Nobody shall deviate from Trek path led by Organizers/Guide.
- During the meetup Muddie Trails is not responsible in case of any injuries or animal attacks or reptile bites.
- Expect the unexpected in case of wild forests like the sudden closing of trek path by govt/forest department(because of wild animal sighting/landslide/some crime), in which case we may have to cancel the trek (This is very rare – never happened till now). In this case, the Organizer will plan for alternate trek/trip. If this is not possible then Muddie Trails will refund the remaining amount after removing the travel cost.
- Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other.
- Avoid discussing sensitive matters like SEX, POLITICS and RELIGION/RACE.
- Using foul or abusive language or arguing with fellow travelers/ organizer will not be acceptable and will stand a chance of being deserted by the travel group.
- Do not advice organizer on the schedule or activities.
- 10% convenience charges will be deducted in any kind of refund done online- 90% refund if you make a request before 3 days of the meetup start date.
- 50% refund within 3 days and before 24 hours from meetup start time.
- No refund within 24 hours from meetup start time
- No refund during/after the meetup.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
Gokarna, Karnataka, India 581326GET DIRECTIONS
- Unsure if you would be able to go?
Worried your boss may cancel your holiday or your professor may put up weekend lectures? Dont worry, you can easily transfer your ticket to your friend later!
- Going out with friends?
Unlock rewards or cashbacks the next time you are going to an event with your friends. Just use the ‘Buy Together’ option for an event if you see one on its page.
Paytm Insider is a platform that helps you discover and buy the best in events, travel and food in your city. We strive to curate experiences that are worth your time and money, possibly something you have never tried before.
For event organizers
Paytm Insider is built by the same team that created Bacardi NH7 Weekender (us) and we sure know what goes into putting together a great experience. Our technology, marketing and customer support can help you build a community of not just ticket buyers, but also fans.